08-14-09 02:07 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    i need to make sure i call in during these things and get credits. yeah you are losing one day out of thirty and thats 1 dollar

but some people are doing business that ARENT on BES and end up with lost opportunity costs due to outages
    08-14-09 08:51 AM
    i need to make sure i call in during these things and get credits. yeah you are losing one day out of thirty and thats 1 dollar

but some people are doing business that ARENT on BES and end up with lost opportunity costs due to outages
    Yeah these ppl i'm like ok maybe we can do 30... but usually its someone that needs their aircard working so they can do business and such.
    08-14-09 08:56 AM
    BIS is out again in Cleveland Ohio.. went out about 15 mins ago
    08-14-09 10:16 AM
    Well Verizon and I have made about 6 different BIS email accounts and they kept getting deleted... Every one and the odd thing is I could just resign up using the same user/pass and even make the same blackberry email account over and over... and over... and over and over...

They pushed me through to RIM them selves and they made my account and so fare no issues. They gave me a number and a case number that's good for 5 days. So if I have more issues they said call. They are open 24/7 365 which I was suprised about.

I was shocked RIM gets $200 per call no matter who calls, and the Verizon guy told me that Verizon eats that cost every time they need to get a customer to RIM which is why they hardly ever send a customer to RIM tech, so I was just happy they did in my case. All seems good now! GO RIM!!
    08-14-09 01:52 PM
    Well Verizon and I have made about 6 different BIS email accounts and they kept getting deleted... Every one and the odd thing is I could just resign up using the same user/pass and even make the same blackberry email account over and over... and over... and over and over...

They pushed me through to RIM them selves and they made my account and so fare no issues. They gave me a number and a case number that's good for 5 days. So if I have more issues they said call. They are open 24/7 365 which I was suprised about.

I was shocked RIM gets $200 per call no matter who calls, and the Verizon guy told me that Verizon eats that cost every time they need to get a customer to RIM which is why they hardly ever send a customer to RIM tech, so I was just happy they did in my case. All seems good now! GO RIM!!
    Happened to several ppl on here... no idea if it got fixed or not.
    Last edited by blue_and_bold; 08-14-09 at 02:14 PM.
    08-14-09 02:07 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD