Ok this is odd. I didn't get any emails since last night about 4AM. Today I had gotten no emails on my device.. I finally decided to go to the email settings on the device. Sure enough I could not sign in with the correct user and password. On top of that all my email accounts were gone on the device.

Sooo.. I go to the site on the pc actually created a new account with the same old user name, made my blackberry email address the same as the old one, sent service books and everything is back to normal.

Has anyone had this happen to them before????
    07-28-09 03:04 PM
    What the ****... It's deleted again about 10 min after re setting it up!
    07-28-09 03:10 PM
    Well after hours of being on the phone with tech support it seems to be fixed. It stumped so many people lol.. For some reason verizon kept deleting the account and had no idea why. Finally one of the guys spoke up and said he thinks someone was deleting it thinking I was a different person... Seems to be fixed now though.
    07-29-09 04:09 AM
    cool you just answered all your questions! This post will go down in crackberry history!!!!
    10-24-09 04:57 PM
    Make sure incase someone you might know your passwrod that you use a different password. Get anyone you ticked off at you that might know your password to your billing account? Might want to change that as well.
    10-24-09 05:07 PM
    What the ****... It's deleted again about 10 min after re setting it up!
    Same thing happened to me back in May or June. twice in 2 days.
    although I think mine was more co-worker tampering than glitch. Changed my username and bb email address and issue resolved.
    10-24-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD