just got my storm 2, i had an original storm a while back, and in the browser, the second bar was a search engine for google, interchangeable with a few other sites. now all thats available is bing, how do i switch it to google?
    03-17-10 11:19 PM
    You can save Google as a bookmark or your homepage, but Verizon has an agreement with Microsoft so its the only option for now.
    03-17-10 11:20 PM
    You can save Google as a bookmark or your homepage, but Verizon has an agreement with Microsoft so its the only option for now.
    damn, that sucks.
    03-17-10 11:22 PM
    get "search it"
    03-17-10 11:46 PM
    I still have google on my Tour but don't know what will happen when the new 5.0 is released. I do know though that The Tour is the only BB out that still has google.
    I hate how they are taking choices away from us and also pushing apps on us....
    Social Beat. I don't want it and can only hide it or put it into a folder. Can't delete it, and they say they won't cause it will just be pushed back. I would like options not be forced to have something on my BB that I don't want.
    03-18-10 12:11 AM
    yea you need to look up an app called "search it" on mobihand, its a great app
    03-18-10 12:16 AM
    i found search magic, if thats not it, can you send me a link to search it?
    and dont even bother if its not free lol, i dont buy apps
    03-18-10 12:48 AM
    If you have QuickLaunch just use "Web Search" and there is a drop down menu for -

Google
    Yahoo
    Bing
    Amazon
    ebay
    BBC
    Google News
    Google Images
    YouTube
    IMDB
    Dictionary
    Thesaurus
    Wikipedia
    Wikipedia 2
    03-18-10 09:25 AM
    Well, that or use opera for the being

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 09:30 AM
    OR....Just download Google mobile search if you don't use quicklaunch. Lots of other options
    03-18-10 09:30 AM
    Just set your home page browser to google.
    03-18-10 10:09 AM
    just got my storm 2, i had an original storm a while back, and in the browser, the second bar was a search engine for google, interchangeable with a few other sites. now all thats available is bing, how do i switch it to google?
    I have the app called "Snaptu", it has the "google search bar" and it works fine with my Storm 2 and Verizon.
    03-18-10 12:36 PM
    Jesus Christ not this bullsh1t again....
    03-18-10 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD