Hey there, new user here and i was wondering which plan was better for me. i currently have the email and web plan for $30 i think. there was also the $45 plan and i was wondering if there were any major differences between the two. i looked on vzw website but it didnt really say to much, or i just wasnt looking right. Does anyone know if the $30 plan is limited email and web, if so how limited? Can anyone break down the two plans for me. Sorry for the 50 questions, i just dont want to end up w/ a $400 bill come next month. =) thanks in advance .
    07-14-09 01:59 PM
    the $30 plan is the BIS plan(non-corporate email), the $45 plan is the BES plan(corporate email)....if you're not goin to be using your bb to get emails from ya job's exchange or domino server, then you dont need the BES plan....
    07-14-09 02:12 PM
    the $30 plan is the BIS plan(non-corporate email), the $45 plan is the BES plan(corporate email)....if you're not goin to be using your bb to get emails from ya job's exchange or domino server, then you dont need the BES plan....
    thanks,
    and there is no limit to the internet on the $30 plan?
    07-14-09 02:41 PM
    Exactly. Unlimited. No ifs ands or buts about it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 03:04 PM
    Just wanted to point out that tethering is not included with your unlimited device data.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 03:06 PM
    there is a FAQ at the top of this forum that answers both of your questions
    07-14-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD