06-02-09 07:15 PM
52 123
tools
    I apologize SP. I didn't realize there was more than one system when I was working. netACE seemed to do it all.
    06-02-09 04:18 PM
    Your way off..........SHOPP is the point of sale program. NETACE is the OS. Infodesk has nothing to do with looking at any specific persons information, it's where you find any answer to everything VZW.
    Put in a customers info into your system and look at the top left corner... "InfoDesk 2.0". InfoManager is the "know all" thing.

It was a weak comparison at best, but I was trying to get around people saying that SHOPP was NetACE... whereas it's that SHOPP is IN NetACE.

While I'm thinking about it, I know it seems silly, but networking really can't hurt. If you make it a priority to go into stores and meet the reps and talk to the amanger and get to know the job well before you're even hired, it'll look good. If you have a friend who works for Verizon, or make a friend on the inside, and show them how interested and eager you are, an internal recommendation never hurts.
    Last edited by Lady.Khrystal; 06-04-09 at 01:19 PM.
    06-02-09 07:15 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD