What do you think is the best Verizon smartphone? The moto droid? The Blackberry 9630? Or the Blackberry 9550?
    04-04-10 09:55 PM
    What do you think is the best Verizon smartphone? The moto droid? The Blackberry 9630? Or the Blackberry 9550?
    "Best" is more determined by the user. Do you want a phone that works great with e-mail? Do you like a lot of apps and games? Is web browsing a big thing for you? Do you use corperate e-mail? Do you sync with Outlook? Do you want a keyboard? A touch-screen? All these questions and others can lead you to a phone that works "best" for you. It's not always about flash and coolness. Some people like function too. So with that being said, what do you want in a smartphone?
    04-04-10 10:16 PM
    "Best" is more determined by the user. Do you want a phone that works great with e-mail? Do you like a lot of apps and games? Is web browsing a big thing for you? Do you use corperate e-mail? Do you sync with Outlook? Do you want a keyboard? A touch-screen? All these questions and others can lead you to a phone that works "best" for you. It's not always about flash and coolness. Some people like function too. So with that being said, what do you want in a smartphone?
    +1

OP please elaborate on what you want from your phone and that could help us point you in the right direction.

And if all else fails, try em all. There is a 30 day return policy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 10:21 PM

And if all else fails, try em all. There is a 30 day return policy.
    Ouch! At a 35 bucks a pop for a restocking fee that could get costly...and you can only exchange once within the 30 days.
    04-04-10 10:22 PM
    Ouch! At a 35 bucks a pop for a restocking fee that could get costly...and you can only exchange once within the 30 days.
    That is what makes it an "if all else fails" option.

04-04-10 10:36 PM
    That's a loaded question. It's hard to respond too because it really has to do with what your looking for in a phone and what you are going to be using it for.
    04-04-10 11:13 PM
    The one thats coming out in the next month
    04-04-10 11:29 PM
    best blackberry? prob the tour or the 8530,droid is looking pretty nice though for a non bb
    04-05-10 12:14 AM
    For me? The best "smart phone" would be the HTC Touch Pro 2. I do a lot of e-mailing and texting so I need a very good key board.

04-06-10 03:28 PM
    How about as far as apps go. In my opinion blackberry has the least amount of useful free apps and the most expensive apps in general.

I love my storm, but just wish I would see more app development similar to the droid app market.
    04-06-10 07:11 PM
    IMO

Motorola DROID > Palm Pre > BB Tour

When the new tour comes out I would put that above the Pre.
    04-06-10 08:44 PM
    I love my Storm2 but am ready to try something new like the Incredible or a Verizon iPhone.

04-06-10 08:55 PM
    agree when or if the new tour comes out as far as the Incredible lmao if they are the same ones that approve OS's on the vzw phones its guno suk lol ,just look at what they did with the tour update OS(threads) if you want proof
    04-07-10 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD