Does anyone know if Best Buy Mobile stores in the us will receive the 9930 on verizon??? I checked with the three closest verizon stores in my area and combined they had 11! (4 at two locations, and 3 at another). NONE those satellite verizon stores had any, although that didn't really surprise or bother me. But NONE of the best buy/best buy mobile stores have them. The sprint version has been on lock since day one, but no news on the verizon side of life. Patience is the virtue I work the hardest at, and I'm trying reeeeeally hard right now. If anyone has anything, please post.

Thanks
    08-27-11 11:10 AM
    It's a new phone. Can you be put on a waiting list?
    08-27-11 01:49 PM
    Why don't you just order online...I got free activation and overnight shipping...
    08-27-11 06:47 PM
    Looking at BB's web site, they only offer the 9930 via the web, for $699, but with free shipping . It's "unavailable" in every single store (I just looked in California, as an example).
    Cheers.
    08-27-11 06:48 PM
    You can also try other 3rd part retailers. I purchased mine at full retail from a authorized dealer. They had the Bold for sale as soon as it launched online (way before it launced in the corp stores).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD