Hi guys!

I am brand new here as you can see, and about 2 weeks ago I got my first Blackberry. I ended up getting a Tour because I liked the idea of a full qwerty keyboard like I am used to.

I am wondering if I picked the right phone. I suppose the Storm 2 is the most high end bb you can get with vzw, but I am wondering where mine stands on this too, can anyone kind of tell me the hierarchy of blackberries?
    11-23-09 11:35 PM
    Best Blackberry is the Tour (for non-touchscreen users) and the Storm2 (touchscreen users) but once the Tour2 comes out (1st Qtr 2010), the Tour2 will be the best blackberry on VZW regardless of being touchscreen or not. I have a Tour so you did make the right choice. VZW will be improving on the already loved Tour model and upgrading its internal memory, replace the trackball, and give it WiFi!
    11-24-09 12:00 AM
    Best Blackberry is the Tour (for non-touchscreen users) and the Storm2 (touchscreen users) but once the Tour2 comes out (1st Qtr 2010), the Tour2 will be the best blackberry on VZW regardless of being touchscreen or not. I have a Tour so you did make the right choice. VZW will be improving on the already loved Tour model and upgrading its internal memory, replace the trackball, and give it WiFi!
    Nice, hopefully I can swing getting a new one. Most likely I will. I have 6 lines that I have administrative privileges for. One or two will have an upgrade I will use to get a tour 2 if I want one.
    11-24-09 12:12 AM
    I use the storm2 because I like touch screens, but I gotta agree with paliz. For those who like/need a physical keyboard, the tour is the high-end bb on vzw right now, and the new tour2 "essex" (much like the new bold 9700 models) will be the new king on vzw (arguably along side the storm2).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 12:14 AM
    I have a Tour so you did make the right choice.
    = "you have what i have so that makes it right"

but ya, when the Tour2 comes out, it'll come down to if you want touchscreen or not. specs are more or less the same.
    11-24-09 12:25 AM
    The tour is the best keyboard BB out right now and the storm 2 would probably be worth a look too. It comes down to what you want and need in a phone.
    11-24-09 12:38 AM
    What about the new Curve 2?
    11-24-09 01:23 AM
    Curve 2 is a good option if you don't want to wait for the tour2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 01:30 AM
    I had a tour, and I did like it a lot, but hands down I love my STORM2. For me there is no competition. I can type faster on storm2 then I could on my tour honestly. I love the bigger screen as well. They are both really good devices just depends if you want a keyboard or not. I don't believe I could go back to a keyboard device, but I also had 3 bad tracksballs on 3 different tours. Trackpad on Tour2 will be nice.

What about the new Curve 2?
    Yeah it is a great device. Only differences between Curve2 and tour are camera(tour has 3.2mp with flash curve2 has 2.0mp without flash), Curve2 has wifi and trackpad, (but those things will becoming soon on tour2), keyboards are different, the tour has world phone capabilities,a nd the screen resolution on tour is better. Oh and they are both 3g but tour is evdo rev0 and curve2 is evdo reva so tour is a tad faster on browsing and such.
    11-24-09 01:34 AM
    storm 2 if you prefer touchscreens otherwise TOUR is the one to go for
    11-24-09 03:19 AM
    I don't know what you are all talking about, but the Curve (8330) is the king of the hill. Pride aside, you cannot lose by going with any Blackberry. Global phones are Tour and Storm, though! Anyone hear of the Curve going global?
    11-24-09 05:33 AM
    The Tour does everything great!
    11-24-09 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD