I would appreciate some feedback on this... I am finally getting a blackberry (don't need one, I just want one)!

I can't wait to get one, but despite trying to research online sites and talking to the not so knowledgeable Verizon workers, I have no clue if I should get the storm or curve (newest edition). The salesman seemed to think that my not ever having a blackberry would make me hate the storm, but since I don't need the blackberry for work purposes, I feel like the storm is the way to go. Is it impractical and would I enjoy the curve just as much? The salesman recommended the pearl, which my sister just got, but don't like how small the screen is.

Any storm vs. curve feedback is GREATLY appreciated!
    12-29-08 10:36 PM
    Hard to say. I would, if you have not, go into a store and try them both. See which one works best for you. I have the curve and love it, so does the wife. I myself do not like touch screens, but that is me. Played with the storm and the screen can be agitating.

Again, best thing to do is to try them both and get what s best for you.
    12-29-08 10:40 PM
    Take lastraid's advice and try them out at your nearest Verizon store. I like the Curve because I enjoy having a real keyboard. When I type, most times I can actually feel if I made a mistake. I tried typing with the Storm in the store, but I did not feel comfortable using it. Others claim they have no problems. They are both excellent devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD