I'm mostly happy with my storm but haven't looked at what's coming out. Considering I'm staying with. VZ, and that most of my Berry use is on the internet, are there any better options?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by hal1; 07-16-09 at 12:30 PM.
    07-16-09 12:26 PM
    Right now, the Storm is your best option if you like the large screen, no other BB even comes close in screen size. The Tour was just released but as I said you will be moving to a smaller screen. The Storm 2 will probably be your next best option once it is released, unfortunately no one has given out the exact release date.
    07-16-09 12:59 PM
    Screen size is not as important to me as navigation and the way the pages display.

07-16-09 02:38 PM
    go play with a tour at vzw
    07-16-09 02:49 PM
    i have the curve with the opera mini browser and i like it a lot...i don't really have a problem with slow speeds and the layout of the browser is really close to that of a computer's
    07-16-09 03:38 PM
    The only thing I miss about the storm is the browser. Stick with it if thats your need.
    07-16-09 03:57 PM
    I have a need for speed and the BB browser doesn't cut it...

07-16-09 04:02 PM
    I'll check out the tour. But its sounding like my storm is the best out there if web browsing is my priority.

07-16-09 04:22 PM
    Stick with the storm. You can't go from a large screen to a small one.
    07-16-09 04:43 PM
    Stick with the storm. You can't go from a large screen to a small one.
    This is my thought ^. I just didn't know it the Tour is a better all around experience
    07-16-09 10:40 PM
    I went from a storm to a tour and prefer the tour for browsing. The screen is smaller, but I vastly prefer navigating pages with the track ball.

07-16-09 11:01 PM
    I'm mostly happy with my storm but haven't looked at what's coming out. Considering I'm staying with. VZ, and that most of my Berry use is on the internet, are there any better options?

Thanks

opera mini + storm= fast and decent browsing experience.
    07-16-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD