Just curious, I've not seen any information on caps for Blackberry BES data plan customers after July 7th. Pricing, as you know, is currently 44.95 for the BES plan.

Anyone have an idea?

SM
    06-21-11 03:59 PM
    I was wondering the same thing, they charge the same for "Corporate email/Exchange" for the non-BB user. I'm looking to switch back later this year when the Storm/Monza/Touch/Torch---whateverthehellitwillbecalled---is released.

The rumor is flying around that grandfathered customers will be able to upgrade/change their devices without losing their current unlimited device data plans. We'll have to wait and see I guess.
    06-21-11 07:56 PM
    i heard differently...
    if you have the unlimited plan right now... you can keep it but will have to pay full price for a new phone. If you want the discounted price you MUST pick a new tiered plan.

heard from BlackManX on twitter
    06-22-11 09:43 AM
    I have heard the same as what Gawain has heard. ATT allows people to keep unlimited when they upgrade so we may see the same happen on vzw.

Sent from my VZW Thunderbolt.
    06-22-11 11:24 AM
    I don't think so. I was in a Verizon store the other day. The sales rep said something similar to what StaticFx said. It could have been a scare tatic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 08:39 PM
    Here are two key bullet points from the latest article posted on the the Crackberry home page on the Verizon data prices

•If you have Verizon's $29.99 unlimited data plan, you'll be able to keep it after July 7.
    •You'll also be able to keep the $29.99 unlimited plan when you upgrade to a new phone. (No word on if there's a pricing difference or when that policy could change.)

I assume this would also hold true for the $44.99/month corporate plan.
    06-23-11 12:20 PM
    Here are two key bullet points from the latest article posted on the the Crackberry home page on the Verizon data prices

If you have Verizon's $29.99 unlimited data plan, you'll be able to keep it after July 7.
    You'll also be able to keep the $29.99 unlimited plan when you upgrade to a new phone. (No word on if there's a pricing difference or when that policy could change.)

I assume this would also hold true for the $44.99/month corporate plan.
    Now a question... It has been said the Verizon is going to let you share your data plan on a family plan, like they do minutes. If this is true would my unlimited minutes also be shared on my family plan. The wife has a feature phone not a smart phone, so how much can she really rack up.
    06-29-11 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD