So I am trying to reactivate my BB8330 after not using for 3 months and I go to MyVerizon and type in my ESN to get it activated which goes fine. I get to the next screen where I select what features I want, so I select the $30 unlimited data plan w/ personal email. I hit submit and the next page wants me to confirm my choices but it puts up the $45 corporate email data plan. I tried going back and reselecting the $30 plan but it always shows that I chose the $45 plan on the final submit screen. Is this some new thing VZW started where you have to have the corporate plan on BB's or is this website just being buggy?

Thanks in advance!
    09-26-10 01:20 PM
    Are you also selecting the VZW tether option (which is $30/mo on top of BIS)?
    09-26-10 01:31 PM
    Its a bug in the system. Its the same way in the account system that I see. When we add on a BlackBerry to someone's account, it comes up with the $45 plan, but we can easily switch it back to the 29.99 plan.

Simple thing to do is call in, let them know whats going on, and they should be able to switch it!
    09-26-10 01:32 PM
    Okay, I will try that. Thank you Sherman. Any idea when this bug will be fixed?
    09-26-10 02:41 PM
    Wish I could tell you when. Its been doing this to us for quite a while.
    09-27-10 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD