I'm with Verizon currently on the Select 1400 Family Plan. I just upgraded and 2 of our 3 phones that are due to arrive tomorrow are BB's. One a curve, one a flip. I'm trying to figure out the best plan. There are some threads that I found that kind of cover what I'm looking for but not exactly.

I want to know what is the least expensive option for 1400 shared minutes, unlimited text, and web/data access on all 3 - the 2 BB's and the non-BB.

I don't want to pay more than necessary but I don't want to get a bill with a bunch of charges that I wasn't expecting. All use is personal - no business.

I am so glad I found this site - I'm sure I'll be reading a lot over the next few weeks while I adjust to life with a BB.

Thanks in advance!
    07-31-09 03:30 PM
    You can get some great info here, but the best way in my opinion is to call VZW and heve them do a review of your account. They make suggestion to reduce or possible incrase cost based on your usage. They have tools there can compile data on your usage and they work from there to offer the best plans and features for your needs
    07-31-09 03:34 PM
    $120.00 1400 Connect Plan Primary (for non BB user) with 2 $9.99 Select Plan secondary Lines with $29.99 BIS feature/each = $199.96 before tax per month. Unlimited Messaging for everyone, UNL data for the non BB, UNL data for both BBs as well. Probably the best option but anyone else on here that has a better idea can chime in.
    07-31-09 03:36 PM
    Thanks! I've had a rough go around with several of my calls to customer service and would rather do it online if possible.
    07-31-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD