just switched bb and I am trying to send out my new pin # for bbm and I know there used to be a way but I cant seem to figure it out right now. I don't want to have to send out my new pin one by one and some how I sent it out last time I switched.

anyone?
    10-19-09 09:03 PM
    I have the PINs of all my BBM contacts store in my address book as well as backed up with my messenger contacts... So, one solution would be to create a single sms message and add all of your BBM contacts as a recipient... Or supposing that you backed up your contacts and now have them on your new device and you're using the new official release of BBM 5.0.33 or whatever, then there is a "broadcast message..." Option in BBM. Just go to BBM and scroll all the way up so that you are highlighted at the top of the page, hit menu, scroll down to "broadcast message..." Input your specific message and select all of the recipients that you want then "send" et voila, communique en masse! Cheers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 04:58 AM
    Use the device switch wizard in the desktop manager software.

10-20-09 08:58 AM
    Use the device switch wizard in the desktop manager software.
    And this would notify his contacts of the change how?

10-20-09 08:08 PM
    You don't have to notify your contacts if you use the Device Switch Wizard. Everything is updated with your new PIN and your contacts are none the wiser.
    10-20-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD