I tried Bberrysync as an alternative to google sync and found that it too created duplicates at times, seems to be centered around meeting requests...

The other item I had was it was sending out notifications of a meeting update that I did not organize but was an attendee.

Anyone else have good or bad experince with this application?
    11-25-08 07:55 AM
    I tried Bberrysync as an alternative to google sync and found that it too created duplicates at times, seems to be centered around meeting requests...

Anyone else have good or bad experince with this application?
    I tried BBerrySync for several months and finally gave up. I too had the problem with duplicate Meeting Requests and it was driving me nuts. I sent multiple Problem Reports to the company which they mostly did not respond to.

I would really like to have an application like this that fully synchronizes us BIS users like BES users enjoy. But in its current release BBerrySync is not that product.
    12-11-08 10:36 AM
    i agree fully with you, i also have these duplication problems which is very irritating. i think BIS update 2.7 might releace a two way sync when it finally comes out.
    01-26-09 04:07 AM
    I have tried to contact Bberrysync multipe times asking them questions regarding there service, it says that they should have a response within 12 hours, how ever i am going on 90 hours with no response.

I also sent them an email way back in december and have yet to recieve an email from them. (I sent this email when there website was down, so I can somewhat understand why i havent yet recieved a response from this one)

I am very interested in what bberrysync is capable of, i am just worried about the customer service, and reliability of this company. if i could get answers promptly and when promised this service would be nice. But so far this is not the case.
    01-26-09 01:07 PM
    Try Notifysync - much better results with the active sync emulator

NotifySync Mobility Solution for the BlackBerry

it costs $120
    Last edited by stengen; 01-27-09 at 11:39 AM.
    01-27-09 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD