i just got one of these...and just got it replaced due to a crappy keyboard.

quick question though...does verizon provide media cards for their phones? i popped open the battery and didn't see one but wasn't sure if there was one in the first place

THANKS
    mike
    09-04-08 08:56 PM
    No they do not. You would need to purchase one.
    09-04-08 09:00 PM
    i just got one of these...and just got it replaced due to a crappy keyboard.

quick question though...does verizon provide media cards for their phones? i popped open the battery and didn't see one but wasn't sure if there was one in the first place

THANKS
    mike
    Newegg has them for about $4 for 1gb and $8 for 2gb. They are marketing the heck out of these everywhere now.....

Newegg.com - MicroSD, Flash Memory, Digital Camera & Accessories, Digital Cameras
    09-04-08 09:39 PM
    you can get any micro SD card and it will work. The verizon Branded/Boxed ones are overpriced. Look for some at a discount store, Walgreens, Walmart, and sometimes Circuitcity/Bestbuy has them onsale at a decent price.

I got my 1GB card for $8. :-p
    09-05-08 12:04 PM
    OfficeMax sells them as well. I just purchased a Lexar 4GB microSDHC card today for $27.00.
    09-05-08 11:42 PM
    If you want to save time and gas you can order one from:

Amazon.com: SanDisk 8GB microSDHC Card (SDSDQ-8192, Bulk Package): Electronics

right from your Blackberry!
    09-06-08 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD