Just for kicks I went out and looked at what I can upgrade to on BB for VZW. All they had was certified pre-owned this and that. I'm not sure if maybe I was doing something wrong.

The other thing is on my main screen that shows the BB .... it asked me if I wanted to "upgrade" to the Android. I'm so sick and tired of VZW dragging their heels on Blackberries, and trying to push BB users to other platforms. I also saw some leaks for a new touch screen curve (in other threads), and a touch screen 9650. Come on ... a touch screen 9650???? how the heck is that going to be any good? I like the 9650, but would love a bigger screen! Will VZW hurry up and get something worth upgrading to? How about a torch!!!!

Comments??
    01-28-11 05:04 PM
    Maybe Verizon needs to hurry and make these phones. Oh they don't make phones. Well I guess we just sit here and ***** then. Oh wait I already ditched Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 05:11 PM
    Even on upgrades VZW drags their heels. I don't get the impression they push for any new blackberries. The Android is a nice platform However, my preference is BB.
    01-28-11 05:21 PM
    Even on upgrades VZW drags their heels. I don't get the impression they push for any new blackberries. The Android is a nice platform However, my preference is BB.
    The last time Verizon pushed for a Blackberry, we got the Storm 9530.

You know, I wonder when we're going to hear the end of these posts "Verizon's phone line-up sucks". I thought it would end when Verizon got the iPhone. I guess not.

Also, on the homepage of Crackberry, there's a CDMA Blackberry roadmap. Estimated dates for S3, Touchscreen Bold, All-touch Curve ... etc. etc.
    01-28-11 07:33 PM
    Exactly. They are not getting the Torch. But the Monaco and the Montana are headed there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD