Good morning guys,

Can you sync a BB to a Macbook for the calender and contacts and what not?

Thanks

c

VZW employee
    07-11-08 09:30 AM
    I use Missing Sync for Blackberry. It's $40. Just Google it.
    07-19-08 09:19 PM
    There is akso pocket mac aval from blackberry.com. I have heard both good and not so good about it.
    07-19-08 09:47 PM
    I use PM and have had minimal problems. One thing I did was sync wirelessly my calendar using Google Calendar. You open up a google account, then download OTA googlesync to your BB. Then you can purchase for minimal money BusySync or SpanningSync, and install it on your mac. Now you have bi-directional wireless sync of your calendar to iCal. Now all you have to worry about syncing is contacts and mail.
    07-22-08 11:23 PM
    I use pocketmac as well. no problems here. Just go through your settings and unclick all the items to sync.
    1. First Sync will be just with ical and address book. After you have a good successful sync. You can add the rest of the apps onto the list to sync.

I found this to be the easiest way to make sure your connection was good and the data xfer worked correctly.

Start at the minimum then work up.
    If you have any problems please feel free to PIN me.

-J
    07-23-08 11:12 AM
    I used to use pocket mac but it doesn't work anymore. I've tried everything I could think of to get it working again but it just doesn't sync anymore. Now I just use DM to backup on my PC at work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 11:10 PM
    I use PM and have had minimal problems. One thing I did was sync wirelessly my calendar using Google Calendar. You open up a google account, then download OTA googlesync to your BB. Then you can purchase for minimal money BusySync or SpanningSync, and install it on your mac. Now you have bi-directional wireless sync of your calendar to iCal. Now all you have to worry about syncing is contacts and mail.
    This is exactly what I am doing. There is a work in progress for syncing contacts. It should be out soon. But my calenders are all in sync and I don't have to sync with the usb cord. Can't wait for the wireless contact sync.
    07-27-08 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD