Well I know there is a psot on hear about bb messenger but I can't find it, mine is gon ( someone stole it) if I hit change programs it is there but it isn't hidden and it isnot on my home sreen....help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 05:34 AM
    Your post is a bit confusing. BBM is on your device but you can't find it? How could someone have stolen it??
    10-04-08 05:47 AM
    Yes I am confused as well. Assuming you are having trouble locating BBM, try resetting your device by pulling out the battery.
    10-04-08 06:17 AM
    Your post is a bit confusing. BBM is on your device but you can't find it? How could someone have stolen it??
    I think he was kidding about someone stealing it. So it is on your device. Check under applications and see if it there.
    10-04-08 06:18 AM
    Ok sorry for the lond delay in responce and yes I was kidding, ok I was useing vzw theme and bbm was gone and I switched to a new them and it is back

10-07-08 01:50 PM
    the icon was prolly hidden. you can always find your hidden icons by pressing the blackberry button (to display all icons) then press it again to bring the menu. then press show all
    10-07-08 03:08 PM
    Nope that wasn't it but no biggy just switched themes

10-07-08 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD