05-04-09 02:46 PM
54 123
tools
    What constitutes an upgradeable line? How do I check this?

I have two lines on my account & my NE2 is coming due soon. I am looking at getting the Cruve for my & the free one for my wife. I know I have to upgrade the line to include BIS for both numbers, but what else is there?

Thanks!
    An "upgradable line" kind of varies. New Every 2 credits, secondaries and low price plan primaries are every 20 months. Higher price plan primaries can do an early upgrade after 1 year, but don't get the NE2 until the 20 month mark.

You can check online or call *611 and they can tell you. Or PM me and I can take a look.

As far as what is needed, just the BIS service in required. Anythig else is optional.
    05-04-09 01:08 PM
    Well my NE2 comes due on 5/29/2009.

Is this something I should be able to call in & someone will confirm or deny on the phone?

Sorry, I can't send a PM because while I've been lurking here on cb for a bit I've only just registered in order to respond to this thread.

=(

"To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater."
    05-04-09 01:15 PM
    Well my NE2 comes due on 5/29/2009.

Is this something I should be able to call in & someone will confirm or deny on the phone?

Sorry, I can't send a PM because while I've been lurking here on cb for a bit I've only just registered in order to respond to this thread.

=(

"To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater."

Ahh....yeah didn't look at your post count. But yes, you can just call and they can give you the dates and let you know what you can upgrade and when.
    05-04-09 02:03 PM
    Ok, Thanks!
    05-04-09 02:46 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD