05-04-09 02:46 PM
54 123
tools
    but it would be pretty safe to assume that BOGO will not still be around when the niagara releases, right?
    It would be safe to assume that.
    04-10-09 02:04 PM
    Hahahahahahahaha. That's nonsense!!!
    XD
    Not according to Power. CU agrees, too, as does Weekendbum.
    but it would be pretty safe to assume that BOGO will not still be around when the niagara releases, right?
    I can't recall a new smartphone being included in any type of BOGO promo, unless it is something like BUY THIS AND GET UP TO 3 SAMSUNG X86 CAMERA PHONES FREE!

They could conceivably have a BOGO deal on every BlackBerry EXCEPT Niagara, or no deal on any.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 02:06 PM
    tell your buddy im selling ne2 storms for 99.99 and normal upgrades 149.99 crackberry discount!
    04-10-09 07:06 PM
    tell your buddy im selling ne2 storms for 99.99 and normal upgrades 149.99 crackberry discount!
    Then his buddy can tell you that there is no soliciting on here.
    04-10-09 07:39 PM
    Then his buddy can tell you that there is no soliciting on here.
    lawl pwned.
    04-10-09 08:48 PM
    NE2 storms are already $99...
    04-10-09 08:51 PM
    NE2 storms are already $99...
    My NE2 storm was $149, the discount is only $50 not $100.
    04-10-09 09:09 PM
    Not if you're on a high enough price plan. It's $100 if you're on a plan $79.99 or higher. (At least anyone who is eligible for upg now it is.. but it does change to 50/30)
    04-10-09 09:32 PM
    Not if you're on a high enough price plan. It's $100 if you're on a plan $79.99 or higher. (At least anyone who is eligible for upg now it is.. but it does change to 50/30)
    My family is on a plan over $79.99, it was still $50 but oh well, it turned well being BOGO
    04-10-09 10:14 PM
    Family plans are more, I'm talking about single lines.
    04-11-09 03:34 AM
    Now i went to verizon Friday the 10th. They said i cant upgrade until Tuesday the 14th. The guys said that i only get a $50 discount AND my free blackberry HAS to be on an added line to my plan.

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!
    04-11-09 04:33 PM
    Now i went to verizon Friday the 10th. They said i cant upgrade until Tuesday the 14th. The guys said that i only get a $50 discount AND my free blackberry HAS to be on an added line to my plan.

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!
    THere are ways around the date. You do need an eligable line for the free one. As for the $50, I do not know what you plan is and what you can get as I cannot see your account.
    04-11-09 04:38 PM
    What are you seriouslying about? If you want do it early ask the manager.. if not call CS and they'll do it.

You just thought they were going to hand you a free bb for nothing?
    04-11-09 04:38 PM
    What are you seriouslying about? If you want do it early ask the manager.. if not call CS and they'll do it.

You just thought they were going to hand you a free bb for nothing?
    well for one does 4 days make that big of a deal? ive had it done before and this guy was the manager there and he was firm that "according to company policy we in no way can grant an early upgrade."

and two i didnt expect to be handed a free blackberry. if you go online you can actually open a completely new line for the new one instead of adding onto mine. so i brought a buddy of mine with me who has a curve so he can get the free. the manager said the only way he could get it is if he branched off my plan.

and i dont understand the $50. Ive always gotten $100 cause my plan is well over the 79.99 and ive had this plan well before the feb cut off date. im just confused!
    04-11-09 04:53 PM
    well for one does 4 days make that big of a deal? ive had it done before and this guy was the manager there and he was firm that "according to company policy we in no way can grant an early upgrade."

and two i didnt expect to be handed a free blackberry. if you go online you can actually open a completely new line for the new one instead of adding onto mine. so i brought a buddy of mine with me who has a curve so he can get the free. the manager said the only way he could get it is if he branched off my plan.

and i dont understand the $50. Ive always gotten $100 cause my plan is well over the 79.99 and ive had this plan well before the feb cut off date. im just confused!
    The reason it's $50 is because he's going off your EARLY UPGRADE which is $50. The new every two will be $100 in four days. He is correct, it has to be on your account -- or you can add a line. You can not bring a buddy in who is on a different account and get the free one.

Regarding the four days, it's his discretion. I would do it for you. Call CS and I'm sure the rep will.
    04-11-09 04:58 PM
    The reason it's $50 is because he's going off your EARLY UPGRADE which is $50. The new every two will be $100 in four days. He is correct, it has to be on your account -- or you can add a line. You can not bring a buddy in who is on a different account and get the free one.

Regarding the four days, it's his discretion. I would do it for you. Call CS and I'm sure the rep will.
    ok. then i completely misunderstood the buy one get one terms then.

but i remember him saying it would be $50 when my term was up in 4 days. not once mentioning $100. oh well. Ill call CS and see what is up.

Thanks for the help though!
    04-11-09 05:09 PM
    As of Friday 3/10, it was still on. Got 2 storms then.
    04-12-09 10:00 AM
    ok. then i completely misunderstood the buy one get one terms then.

but i remember him saying it would be $50 when my term was up in 4 days. not once mentioning $100. oh well. Ill call CS and see what is up.

Thanks for the help though!
    It may just be a $50 upgrade, I haven't seen anyone (single plans or not) getting $100.
    04-12-09 10:50 AM
    There is a $100 NE2.
    04-12-09 01:05 PM
    Just saw a commercial advertising the bogo deal so I'm guessing its still on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 01:36 PM
    There is a $100 NE2.
    Not anymore! The NE2 has changed to $50 only now and the lower plans get $30.00..i dunno i guess for those who already had it befor this changed (i cant recall exactly when but maybe a mnth ago) still get their 100 but anyone else its now $50
    04-13-09 11:04 AM
    yes vzw is still running the bogo
    04-15-09 10:11 AM
    My wife decided she wanted a blackberry since (among other things) her office network blocks her Yahoo e-mail.

So we go to a store yesterday and lo and behold, the BOGO is still running. So I think, hmmm, if she's getting a curve, I'll get me one too since suretype is starting to drive me nuts on my Pearl.

well, BOGO is a no-go for me, my line is not eligible for an upgrade. so buyer beware - apparently both lines have to be eligible in order to take advantage of the BOGO.

oh well, I'm waiting for the Tour to drop anyway but thought I'd use a 8330 to tide me over. no dice.
    05-04-09 08:47 AM
    My wife decided she wanted a blackberry since (among other things) her office network blocks her Yahoo e-mail.

So we go to a store yesterday and lo and behold, the BOGO is still running. So I think, hmmm, if she's getting a curve, I'll get me one too since suretype is starting to drive me nuts on my Pearl.

well, BOGO is a no-go for me, my line is not eligible for an upgrade. so buyer beware - apparently both lines have to be eligible in order to take advantage of the BOGO.

oh well, I'm waiting for the Tour to drop anyway but thought I'd use a 8330 to tide me over. no dice.
    Yep. The free one has to go onto an upgradable line or a new line.
    05-04-09 09:28 AM
    Yep. The free one has to go onto an upgradable line or a new line.
    What constitutes an upgradeable line? How do I check this?

I have two lines on my account & my NE2 is coming due soon. I am looking at getting the Cruve for my & the free one for my wife. I know I have to upgrade the line to include BIS for both numbers, but what else is there?

Thanks!
    05-04-09 11:07 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD