I am getting really bad service at my house and the people at the vzw 611 aren't any help they tell me to go outside to make a call but that doesn't work half the time. I don't want to have to try and switch providers because I love verizon but and I can't really afford to pay the cancellation fee. I don't wanna pay $160 a month for a phone I can only use half the time. Is there anything I can do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 07:43 PM
    Did you just talk to CS or have you talked to tech support as well? If you are having outside that you have not had before then you have a case.

Inside signal never a sure thing and not carrier will tell you that it is. From this point forward for about a week when you drop a call outside, immediatly dial ### send, the call will fail but will mark call records to note the call prior was dropped. When there are enough records, call tech and tell what you have done. If all trouble shooting has been done, they will escalate to netwrok for review.

Post back and let us know the out come. might not even need a weeks just maybe 2-3 days.
    02-01-10 07:54 PM
    Well I just moved to a new place at the beginning of january. So idk if its just this place. But I have talked to both CS and tech support and they haven't really helped but they did see all the dropped calls we had

02-01-10 08:10 PM
    Well I just moved to a new place at the beginning of january. So idk if its just this place. But I have talked to both CS and tech support and they haven't really helped but they did see all the dropped calls we had

Based on coverage maps they may have reviewed, could be a known issue area. If this is case you are kinda out of luck. I would however, be persistant and mark the calls and request a ticket to netowrk be done. They will repsond with a definative answer.
    02-01-10 09:08 PM
    Check out some signal boosters if it is a coverage issue - Wi-Ex :: Home
    02-01-10 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD