09-28-09 04:25 PM
124 ... 345
tools
    If you have a used phone and you bring it into a store and expect a brand new phone then what on earth are you thinking? The refurbished phone is basically like your used phone refurbished with brand new plastics and less or no wait compared to sending it to a factory to repair it!!! If your car breaks and gets fixed under warranty YOU WAIT and you also have all the same dings and dents on the outside of the car as before.

You should have taken the nice looking refurbished phone that is covered by your warranty! If everyone got new phones for warranty replacements then you wouldnt even be able to afford buying a blackberry. YOU ARE DRIVING THE PRICE UP...
    09-16-09 03:45 AM
    Pffffffffft! Call of Duty 4 Owns WOW lol
    09-16-09 08:19 AM
    I have contacted CS. They are sending me a refurbished phone. I'm currently contacting a lawyer. They've told me that I have a suitable case due to neglagance for health and well-being to a customer. It's not that they hurt my feelings, but you wouldn't ask an eighty year old woman to stand outside without knowing their health background. What if they get severly injured by a heat stroke? Then that would be an even bigger lawsuit. I'm tired of corporations neglecting the little people. Maybe it's time they know that they can be touched.
    Wow.....just straight wow.....You are just rediculous man. 10mins is not going to be a danger to your health. If you really do sue them, have fun battling their team of lawyers as the judge laughs in your face for you being rediculous!
    09-16-09 05:10 PM
    I dont think he's answering anymore. With flames that high I'd be under a rock too.
    LOL! You win best reply for sure.
    09-17-09 07:31 AM
    Originally Posted by SlipperyNutt View Post
    I have contacted CS. They are sending me a refurbished phone. I'm currently contacting a lawyer. They've told me that I have a suitable case due to neglagance for health and well-being to a customer. It's not that they hurt my feelings, but you wouldn't ask an eighty year old woman to stand outside without knowing their health background. What if they get severly injured by a heat stroke? Then that would be an even bigger lawsuit. I'm tired of corporations neglecting the little people. Maybe it's time they know that they can be touched.
    I'm not a lawyer but I am pretty sure your a liar because I dont think you stand a chance at getting a court day let alone winning. Honestly you could have saved yourself so much time in this whole situation... Verizon will send you a refurb just from one phone call. Then just back up your phone with desktop manager. When you get the refurb then dial *228 select opt 3 enter your info and its working plug it into your computer and restore it and usually you can expect it to work just like the one you thought was bad... Heck they will usually even send you another and it will work the same way too they will bleed money to you like it was water until you realize nothing is actually wrong with the phone!
    09-18-09 04:30 AM
    sounds like greed doing the talking
    09-18-09 04:49 AM
    DIE thread DIE!
    09-18-09 10:07 AM
    DIE thread DIE!
    YES! PLease! lol
    09-18-09 01:45 PM
    I'm not a lawyer but I am pretty sure your a liar because I dont think you stand a chance at getting a court day let alone winning. Honestly you could have saved yourself so much time in this whole situation... Verizon will send you a refurb just from one phone call. Then just back up your phone with desktop manager. When you get the refurb then dial *228 select opt 3 enter your info and its working plug it into your computer and restore it and usually you can expect it to work just like the one you thought was bad... Heck they will usually even send you another and it will work the same way too they will bleed money to you like it was water until you realize nothing is actually wrong with the phone!
    Heh. There have been a lot of threads that talk about suing lately. Its really pathetic.
    09-18-09 01:46 PM
    I'm fixing to sue over it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 02:54 PM
    Who is this gal Sue? Been hearing a lot about her here of late.
    09-18-09 03:00 PM
    DIE thread DIE!
    Let's just name this thread Sue, then sue Sue for not dying.

Who is this gal Sue? Been hearing a lot about her here of late.
    Hey - don't play dumb just because the wife might be looking. Sue has five stars next to your name on her client list.
    Last edited by TwinsX2Dad; 09-18-09 at 03:38 PM.
    09-18-09 03:35 PM
    I think Sue must be the last name, Letigis is the first
    09-18-09 04:10 PM
    I think you all have been sleeping with Sue. She has to be the rep who has been telling all these other people things.
    09-18-09 08:58 PM
    I think you all have been sleeping with Sue. She has to be the rep who has been telling all these other people things.
    That's what a VZW rep told me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 11:10 AM
    And what would you do if I told you to "jump off the Brooklyn Bridge"?
    09-20-09 09:32 AM
    I'd say "after you..."
    09-20-09 09:52 AM
    Exactly...
    09-20-09 11:39 AM
    I don't agree with the Rep asking you to stand outside...but I've lived in Arizona my whole life and I wouldnt say standing outside for 10 minutes is a "health hazard". You just mentioned that you work outside....Do you tell your boss that being outside is a healt hazard ? I paint houses for a living, some outside, some inside with no a/c & some inside with a/c...so I get the full spectrum in that regard.

Anyways, Unless your phone is within the 30 day return period, them giving you a refurb or "certified like new" is policy.

LOL this is what I was thinking exactly! People like this is what makes the store reps in a bad mood i nthe first place and then end up rubbing off on the nice customers, unnecessarily. Reminds me of those old people ya see in the store complaining there steak is too raw. You get a 30 day worry free guarantee so I am sure 30 days of use is enough to know that the storm wasn't the right phone for in the sun use all day. They exchange it within 30 days no questions asked.
    09-20-09 11:45 AM
    LOL this is what I was thinking exactly! People like this is what makes the store reps in a bad mood
    Nahhhhh, people like this give us a laugh that lasts all day.
    09-22-09 09:42 AM
    sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but i felt this was appropriate for this thread...

Man sues BofA for 1,784 billion, trillion dollars | Oddly Enough | Reuters

Guy sues Bank of America for 1,784 billion, trillion dollars. in other words, 1 followed by twenty two 0's, or $17,840,000,000,000,000,000,000... oh, and of course his $200,164,000 in court fees
    09-26-09 11:14 PM
    I can see it - after all, it was BofA who insisted a man born without arms provide a thumb print before they would cash his check. This is the same bank which was giving out credit cards to illegals, while making Americans jump through hoops to get the same consideration. Then last week, it was BofA who went outside a branch & tore out the American Flags posted along the street for a welcome-home motorcade for a US Vet.

I am sorry, but BofA can rot in hell. Double that claim.
    09-26-09 11:55 PM
    I can see it - after all, it was BofA who insisted a man born without arms provide a thumb print before they would cash his check. This is the same bank which was giving out credit cards to illegals, while making Americans jump through hoops to get the same consideration. Then last week, it was BofA who went outside a branch & tore out the American Flags posted along the street for a welcome-home motorcade for a US Vet.

I am sorry, but BofA can rot in hell. Double that claim.
    Tell me how can you get a credit card without a SS number? I am dying to hear it.....dont believe fox news.
    09-28-09 04:16 PM
    Well as fun as this thread is an all, it seems to have run horribly off the rails (I considered moving it to off topic! ), I'm just going to close it and then we can finally let it have a dignified death.

09-28-09 04:25 PM
124 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD