I downloaded the icon on my 8330 by changing the numbers in the .jad file. When I go to the website to see my contacts I get this message:

Oops!

Make sure you've downloaded Backup Assistant to device xxx-xxx-xxxx. You can only view contacts for the number that is currently signed in. If you're trying to access Backup Assistant for other lines on your account, please sign off and sign in with that number.

Is this because technically its not released yet for the 8330?
    04-06-10 07:55 PM
    Send link to me and ill see if I got the same issue.
    04-06-10 10:02 PM
    I downloaded the icon on my 8330 by changing the numbers in the .jad file. When I go to the website to see my contacts I get this message:

Oops!

Make sure you've downloaded Backup Assistant to device xxx-xxx-xxxx. You can only view contacts for the number that is currently signed in. If you're trying to access Backup Assistant for other lines on your account, please sign off and sign in with that number.

Is this because technically its not released yet for the 8330?
    It has not been released yet for the Curve. But if you have the contacts saved in My Verizon already, you can export from there as a .csv file and import them to Outlook to sync.
    04-07-10 02:48 AM
    Derrrrrrrrrrr
    Just seems that I should be able to see the contacts in my verizon since I do have the software on my phone and it does back up. I guess I will wait for the official roll out for the 8330 and see if I still have the problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 09:31 AM
    05-04-10 04:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD