What are the chances that BB is working on a program to work with Verizon's Backup Assistant? I don't have Outlook so an easy synch is not an option for me. Is there an alternative to Outlook that will work/synch with the 8330? I'm not looking to just backup my contacts but I'd like to be able to edit, print, or export them...
    02-17-09 03:37 PM
    Microsoft Live or Google Calendar are (I believe) your only options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 06:05 PM
    Rumor has it that VZW is working on something to throw into VzAppZone. Don't expect anything until April.
    As Twins has stated, Live is probably your best bet. If I may ask though, do you use the Blackberry Desktop Manager?
    02-17-09 07:21 PM
    I wish they would haha :-) it would be awsome but for now i can do my Outlook.

I did see that there trying to add there ringtone app for BB i seen it the other night on the homepage, but it went away after a couple mins
    02-17-09 07:42 PM
    Google sync works doesn't it? Stores your contacts. It would be nice if you could have backup assistant on your berry. My first one took a dump on me and I hadn't backed it up so I had to start @ square one....hassle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 08:46 PM
    Go to my.funambol.com. It's free and will sync your contacts, tasks and calendar. It will handle email too if you want it to. It also has a Web interface for maintaining contacts and calendar.
    02-17-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD