Where I work out a month ago some of the employees got laid off ,during this layoff period one of them called verizon and asked about getting their BB turned off and asked if it could be done and the response was yes for a $15:00 one time charge it could be done for 90 days I think it was .

Ok so then rep asked them when they wanted it turned off and set it up to be turned off for the upcoming Friday.My coworker thought all was taken care off , however it was't,lol.
    They noticed their phone was still on that Sunday and called back and another rep told them they saw the conversation that took place about turning the phone off but it had not been done for whatever reason but this is getting to the part that confused me they said:

That yes you can have your bill not sent to you for 30 days only ,even if your phone is off for 90 days ?Huh? Lol , they asked more specific questions and said wait ok so if you turn your phone off for 90 days , you won't get a bill for 30 days and the rep said correct.Then they said so after another 30 days(60 total days) you will get another bill even if the phone remains off and the rep said yes correct ?

That doesn't make sense because why would anyone pay a phone bill while the phone is off ? The rep replied "some people like that " wtf , LOL that picture isn't clear ,ha
    Last edited by DavidNC; 01-20-10 at 11:47 AM.
    01-20-10 11:15 AM
    You can suspend your line with billing or without billing.

Suspension with billing does not extend your contract.

Suspension without billing extends your contract for the amount of time it was suspended.
    01-20-10 11:21 AM
    Ok I will pass that info along ,thanks
    01-20-10 11:45 AM
    can i have a scenerio of why you would suspend service, but continue to pay the bill
    01-20-10 10:37 PM
    I have seen that used more if the line in question to be suspended, is the Primary number. Because if it is suspended with no billing, the secondary numbers have no allowance of minutes and pay for each minute used. But very rarely do I see it. Usually if one line is suspended, all lines are.
    01-20-10 10:47 PM
    can i have a scenerio of why you would suspend service, but continue to pay the bill
    If you suspend without billing the primary line of a family share the secondary lines will no longer have a bucket of minutes to pull from. Of course you could always change price plans but it isn't worth the hassle if it's only going to be for a few days. You'll also screw up NE2 if you change pp's.
    01-20-10 10:48 PM
    thanks, i did not know that
    01-20-10 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD