how do i become an authorized person on a verizon account
    08-03-09 09:50 PM
    Account holder calls in and authorizes you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 09:51 PM
    so i cant do it online even if i know the last four digits of the account holder
    08-03-09 09:54 PM
    mom and dad call in and authorize you after they make sure you're not going to do something on their account that is going to incur major charges for them

Corrected it for you.
    08-03-09 10:09 PM
    so i cant do it online even if i know the last four digits of the account holder
    I can't believe your even asking that.
    08-03-09 10:09 PM
    i meant so can i do it
    08-03-09 10:55 PM
    So you know the username and password?

08-03-09 11:07 PM
    how do i become an authorized person on a verizon account
    The owner of the account calls and adds you and creates a pw for the account.
    all done!
    08-04-09 01:08 AM
    In other words, no you can't do it online without the useename and password.

Have mom and dad call if you really need to be on there. Just wondering why you need to be authorized.

08-04-09 06:54 AM
    In other words, no you can't do it online without the useename and password.

Have mom and dad call if you really need to be on there. Just wondering why you need to be authorized.

I'm the account administrator for a small/medium business with about 70 employees. I'm only 18.
    08-04-09 07:08 AM
    I'm the account administrator for a small/medium business with about 70 employees. I'm only 18.
    And I am an admin for a business account with 15 lines at the age of 21.

The fact that the op wants to add their name online without the account holders knowledge has me suspicious is all

08-04-09 09:09 AM
    And I am an admin for a business account with 15 lines at the age of 21.

The fact that the op wants to add their name online without the account holders knowledge has me suspicious is all
    Ditto that here. Being 18 & an account administrator with the blessings of an employer is vastly different than being someone who wants access without the account owner's knowledge.

08-04-09 10:38 AM
    What does this have to do with anything in this thread?

Fact is that the OP sounds suspicious in why he wants access to the account! Another way to get access... take your driver's license in or state I.D. and have someone run your credit. Boom you are now the KING of your account! You can do anything on it you want!

AU's still need permission to do some things... so not really sure what the big deal is there!
    08-04-09 10:40 AM
    im not stealing the acounts in my dads name he knows all about i just wanted to be on the account so i could replacements
    08-04-09 10:41 AM
    Then have him call 1 800 922 0204 verify information and you are good to go. Or have him go in to a store and do it.
    08-04-09 10:46 AM
    im not stealing the acounts in my dads name he knows all about i just wanted to be on the account so i could replacements
    Well then your dad is gonna have to 8009220204 or *611 from a handart and add your name. If memory serves me correctly after cs answers and verifies info, its about a 15 second conversation to do it

08-04-09 11:19 AM
    If you just want your name to be on the account as an administrator, then the current administrator just needs to call the client care and have them make the necessary changes, but if you're looking to have the whole account put in your name, he'd have to call in and then you'd have to actually go into a store yourself and have them clear you for a credit check as well as possibly pay a small administrative fee for having them do the switch.
    08-04-09 11:30 AM
    If you just want your name to be on the account as an administrator, then the current administrator just needs to call the client care and have them make the necessary changes, but if you're looking to have the whole account put in your name, he'd have to call in and then you'd have to actually go into a store yourself and have them clear you for a credit check as well as possibly pay a small administrative fee for having them do the switch.
    Everyone keeps saying the same thing its funny, just call and have him add you lol
    08-04-09 11:33 AM
    i figured out how to do it online
    08-04-09 11:56 AM
    have the account owner call and say they authorize you on their account. that will make u a account manager..the account owner will need to put a password. u will have access to everything on that account except changing passwords, changing the account owners name or authorizing more people on the account
    08-04-09 09:35 PM
    have the account owner call and say they authorize you on their account. that will make u a account manager..the account owner will need to put a password. u will have access to everything on that account except changing passwords, changing the account owners name or authorizing more people on the account
    Cannot do AOL's either.
    08-04-09 09:42 PM
    What does this have to do with anything in this thread?

Fact is that the OP sounds suspicious in why he wants access to the account! Another way to get access... take your driver's license in or state I.D. and have someone run your credit. Boom you are now the KING of your account! You can do anything on it you want!

AU's still need permission to do some things... so not really sure what the big deal is there!
    It was somewhat of a rebuttal for the Mom/Dad statement
    08-07-09 05:36 PM
    Adding an AU seems easy enough...

How difficult is it to rescind an AU? Can it be done online? Or, is a call/visit req'd?
    08-09-09 05:06 AM
    Adding an AU seems easy enough...

How difficult is it to rescind an AU? Can it be done online? Or, is a call/visit req'd?
    Both ways can be done online
    08-09-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD