I was just reading in the Alltel forum that Asurion was upgrading pearl owners for a fee to the Curve. Does anyone with Verizon know if this is true, and any idea how much the fee is besides the $50 deductible?

This would be amazing news for me!
    01-10-09 09:10 PM
    I have not heard this. Usually clains are made and replaced with the same device, if those are not availble they choose a comperable device. This might be the case. If you have questions about that, you may want to call the insurance company. They would know best
    01-10-09 09:16 PM
    stick with the pearl. i got the curve when it came out and i wished i would have stayed with teh pearl. truthfully i may go back to the pearl lol from the strom even now.
    01-11-09 01:42 AM
    stick with the pearl. i got the curve when it came out and i wished i would have stayed with teh pearl. truthfully i may go back to the pearl lol from the strom even now.
    I don't know about that. I tried my pearl after a month of having my Storm and I could not believe how fast i was on my storm compared to the pearl and the ball think felt weird now. Guess I will be selling my pearl.
    01-11-09 04:55 PM
    They would only send you a comparable device if there were no Perals available for your replacement. Seeing as how the Pearl is still in current production it's not likely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD