View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
01-15-15 09:42 AM
5,111 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    Its coming 5/09. Codenamed Niagara.
    do you know if it'll be a global phone like the storm?
    11-15-08 12:02 PM
    Is there any posibilities of getting the postcard invitation to upgade early? I planned on paying full retail for the storm, but if they are willing to mail me an opprotunity to get it at the introductory price, I'd be more than happy to oblige!
    11-15-08 01:35 PM
    Is there any posibilities of getting the postcard invitation to upgade early? I planned on paying full retail for the storm, but if they are willing to mail me an opprotunity to get it at the introductory price, I'd be more than happy to oblige!
    There's no way to get on the mailing list now. The mailers were sent out to customers that met certain criteria. If you didn't meet that criteria, that's why you didn't recieve the mailer.
    11-15-08 01:57 PM
    So i'm finally eligible for an upgrade. My question is: If I upgrade to a new phone (extend my contract for another 2 years), and I decide to return it within the giving time period because I'm not satisfied with the phone or something, will I still be required to go through with the contract extension?
    11-15-08 07:46 PM
    No, the contract date would be rolled back if within the 30 days
    11-16-08 12:00 AM
    Thanks a lot lastraid.
    11-16-08 12:11 AM
    I am a verizon vip customer and had a question. I got a text message one day saying i could upgrade early as i don't think the NE2 upgrade would be available to me until may 2009. I am also a vip customer and the card says i can get $50 off a new phone once a year. Would this allow me to get out the door with a storm for $199 and then receive the $50 rebate? Let me know what you think. thanks.
    11-16-08 12:49 PM
    The VIP Discount in available for a primary or individual line with a qualifying price plan/payment history etc. If you are eligible for your VIP discount (it is eligible every 365 days with a 50 dollar additional discount as opposed to waiting 8 more months and getting your NE2 of 100) it should have no issue applying to any device. And as to the Storm question, if you're upgrading that line, it sounds like it.
    11-16-08 01:49 PM
    The VIP Discount in available for a primary or individual line with a qualifying price plan/payment history etc. If you are eligible for your VIP discount (it is eligible every 365 days with a 50 dollar additional discount as opposed to waiting 8 more months and getting your NE2 of 100) it should have no issue applying to any device. And as to the Storm question, if you're upgrading that line, it sounds like it.
    Yes.. thats the line. Thanks!
    11-16-08 02:00 PM
    how does one become a VIP customer? I'm with Verizon for 5 years and have great payment history.
    11-16-08 02:04 PM
    To be honest, despite what the official qualifications are, I don't know. I have friends with your experiences and I also know people who have been with VZW since 2007 and have it. Another qualification for you COULD be your price plan. Do you get a 100 NE2 every 2 years or a 50? If it's 50, you don't spend enough a month.
    11-16-08 02:14 PM
    international roaming for curve 8330 when traveling overseas to china, indonesia and korea?

calls, email and web?

sorry if this is not the type of question to ask in this thread.
    11-16-08 02:59 PM
    hi guys. maybe a VZW rep can answer this for me.

I enrolled my line in ESPNs employee disc over the summer online. If I go into the store for the storm friday, will they need my emp ID (I don't have it where I am currently) or will it be noted in the system already?

If I have to, I'll order online...but I would prefer to do it in store friday.

Thanks!!
    11-16-08 03:09 PM
    international roaming for curve 8330 when traveling overseas to china, indonesia and korea?

calls, email and web?

Well first, what is your question?
    11-16-08 03:13 PM
    hi guys. maybe a VZW rep can answer this for me.

I enrolled my line in ESPNs employee disc over the summer online. If I go into the store for the storm friday, will they need my emp ID (I don't have it where I am currently) or will it be noted in the system already?

If I have to, I'll order online...but I would prefer to do it in store friday.

Thanks!!

When ever I go into the store all my discount info is already in the computer and I am not required to have my work I'd with me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 03:23 PM

calls, email and web?

Your device will not most likely work inthe countries mentioned. THey are not CDMA countries. A good resource to check for where your phone will and will not work is.

http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=yOU584f7
    11-16-08 03:26 PM
    Your device will not most likely work inthe countries mentioned. THey are not CDMA countries. A good resource to check for where your phone will and will not work is.

http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=eWx1GZXn
    He did mention China
    11-16-08 03:29 PM
    BackUp Assistant does not work with BlackBerry devices.

You can take your Chocolate and BlackBerry to any VZW store and they will transfer your contacts, pictures and videos using a machine called CellBrite. Ringtones may not transfer.
    Hi Chrisy,

Will CellBrite work with the Samsung SCH-a930?

Thanks very much!
    11-16-08 06:52 PM
    Cell Brite is a machine to xfer to contacts usually found in a store. Therefore I will work
    11-16-08 07:59 PM
    OK back to VIP is the only way to use it on the STORM or any phone is to go in store? Or can i do it online? Also will the STORM rebate be immediately applied online instead mailing in like going to the store
    11-16-08 08:33 PM
    Not real sure on the *specific* policy of the Storm but in general from everything I've seen online the Online prices are now MIR included. And I don't think the VIP discount shows up but I hear you can do it through *611 as well.
    11-16-08 08:37 PM
    My boyfriend wants to switch his Treo to a blackberry. Would he be able to move all his appointments, calender, tasks, memos everything etc to a blackberry from his treo?
    thanks!
    11-16-08 09:24 PM
    My boyfriend wants to switch his Treo to a blackberry. Would he be able to move all his appointments, calender, tasks, memos everything etc to a blackberry from his treo?
    thanks!
    Yes, I backed up my Treo to Palm desktop, then Palm Desktop to outlook to my Blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 09:46 PM
    There is also the switch device wizard in desktop manager, though i've heard some people have problems with it.
    11-16-08 09:54 PM
    Cell Brite is a machine to xfer to contacts usually found in a store. Therefore I will work
    Thanks lastraid.
    11-17-08 01:10 AM
5,111 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD