View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    Depends entirely on your credit anything from $0-$400 and anywhere in between

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Basically $400. Sweet. Thanks. I know it depends on credit which is why I asked about the maximum amount. If I'm lucky I'll have more than I'll need.
    05-06-13 05:41 PM
    Where is OS 10.1 for the Z10?

Tim
    05-13-13 04:49 AM
    Is there a way to recover a deleted voicemail message?
    06-15-13 08:51 PM
    Is there a way to recover a deleted voicemail message?
    Unfortunately no there isn't a way. Maybe ask the NSA they might have it
    Intense Soul and TZRick like this.
    06-16-13 10:31 PM
    Where is OS 10.1 for the Z10?. Still holing on to my 9850 and am anxious to buy a Z10 but will not until VZW updates the software....What the heck is wrong with this company?
    07-01-13 05:48 PM
    At a Corporate Verizon store, are the reps more inclined to negotiate the retail price of the phone at the end of the month or end of the quarter? Where do the reps have more flexibility in negotiating - phone price, upgrade fee, accessories, service credits, or other??? Thanks!
    07-22-13 07:41 PM
    This thread has become a waste of Real Estate and should be changed from Sticky to STUCK!
    02-17-14 05:31 PM
    No thanks,if it wasn't for this website I wouldn't know the latest news on our favorite and more basic,and much easier phone to use than a iphone or droid which is all that they will try to sell someone.
    11-30-14 03:53 AM
    No thanks,if it wasn't for this website I wouldn't know the latest news on our favorite and more basic,and much easier phone to use than a iphone or droid which is all that they will try to sell someone.
    You must be able to read at the beginning for a more intelligent phone user.
    12-07-14 03:20 PM
    My mom pays an OUTRAGEOUS phone bill for her feature phone on Verizon wireless, $65 to $100/mo for 1000 minutes of talk and unlimited text, NO data. She likes Verizon service because of their coverage, but the roaming fees are LUDICROUS. There simply MUST be a inexpensive option for someone who isn't tech savvy and doesn't have a need for (much) data. She uses about 400-600 minutes a month but I would rather not limit her to just that. I was looking around and I found that Ting offers "bucket" increment plans, uses Sprint for coverage/data but offers free roaming for talk and text on Verizon towers, and as recently as August 2014 offers support for the Sprint CDMA BlackBerry Q10 and will offer support for certain GSM devices in February. I'm trying to talk her into getting a QWERTY device, specifically a Q10/Passport/Classic. Her current feature phone is dead-dead and she is so IGNORANT to embracing new technology, I've already given her the sales pitch and showed her the different devices and given her the pro's and con's, she's convinced she wants a small phone so she's set on the Q10.

I have done a little research on other MVNO's that might work for her. I've seen that people can get certain Blackberry devices to work on StraightTalk, $45/mo. Verizon Prepaid w/ 500mb data is $45/mo. Please, she needs something more affordable than that, meaning I only pay $40/month on Boost with unlimited talk and text and 2.5GB data on Sprint towers but I'm stuck on Android >_> , but I would like for her to have flexibility to account for months where she might need to roam on Verizon towers, preferably have unlimited talking and texting, and support for enough data that she can grow into (nothing wrong with 500mb for a beginner but I want to show her how she can now use a smartphone to do things that would have otherwise required her to boot up a computer or turn a TV on for, so I expect she may blow through that cap at some point in the future).
    01-15-15 06:11 AM
    You might have better luck on the Verizon Facebook page. This is an old thread and the person that started it has moved on.
    01-15-15 08:42 AM
5,111 ... 203204205
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD