View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    How much does a 175 ETF tick off monthly on a 1 year contract? I might be switching when the 9900 comes out, depending on 4G and hotspot, and timeliness.
    Its still 5.00.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-11 02:30 AM
    Might have to wait till Nov then, when the contract expires, unless Verizon surprises us and releases this thing in a timely manner and with hotspot. I know it won't have 4G, but I MIGHT be able to survive without that, since the Verizon coverage is so good, and I'm a "grandfather"
    underway99 likes this.
    07-14-11 11:35 AM
    I currently have a 9650 and its starting to crap out on me... i've already gotten it replaced with a refurb since I have insurance and yet it has since been a nightmare in some cases. For instance the performance on the device has gotten EXTREMELY slow despite multiple battery pulls, device memory clearings, and application reloading... Additionally now the phone will randomly restart anywhere at any time without warning. It may occur every 3-4 hours or it may occur sometimes three times in an hour... Its starting to drive me crazy... I want to wait for the new Apple device but since I've been sitting on an upgrade for over 7-8 months now, I'm wondering if there is ANYTHING i can do to get the iphone and not use my upgrade...

Any suggestions? I know its a stretch but if anyone has success please feel free to slide me a few nuggets of info.

Thanks CB Nation...
    07-15-11 11:26 PM
    There sure is a way! You can upgrade full retail or purchase online from eBay or Craigslist!

07-16-11 12:15 AM
    I thought I read somewhere that Verizon after going to Tier pricing on the data was going to offer it as a "shared" as they do on minutes in family plans. Any truth to this?
    07-17-11 05:52 AM
    That sounds familiar to me too. I remember thinking "bout damn time" but then the outrage over the data overshadowed it on the forums.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
    07-23-11 08:41 PM
    I have a question for VZ Rep:

I signed up for NEW VZ service. Got a new phone and signed a 2 year contract.

On the 13th day, I decided to return the phone back to VZ and activated a used phone that I got from craigslist. Question is:

What should have happened to my contract date? Should VZ have voided my contract and made me month to month immediately?
    that's what I think should have been done. maybe I am wrong here...

instead, they have put me on a one year contract. I can still get an upgrade, but I'm on a one year contract (Not month to month).
    07-26-11 01:35 PM
    I have a question for VZ Rep:

I signed up for NEW VZ service. Got a new phone and signed a 2 year contract.

On the 13th day, I decided to return the phone back to VZ and activated a used phone that I got from craigslist. Question is:

What should have happened to my contract date? Should VZ have voided my contract and made me month to month immediately?
    that's what I think should have been done. maybe I am wrong here...

instead, they have put me on a one year contract. I can still get an upgrade, but I'm on a one year contract (Not month to month).
    Did you sign up for any special promotional rate plans? Sometimes those are tied to contracts, most often 1 year contracts.
    07-26-11 02:02 PM
    I too have this same question.... I am planing on getting the same plan...
    Last edited by Sting23ray; 07-26-11 at 03:13 PM.
    07-26-11 02:44 PM
    Ok VZW reps can someone please answer this question?

I have an iPhone 4 that I want to connect to my Corp. Exchange server. I understand why BB's have to pay extra to use BES.

But why on earth do I have to with an iPhone 4?

Seems like a money grab.

feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 08-29-11 at 11:28 AM.
    08-29-11 11:21 AM
    Questions for a VZ Rep -
    Lets say I'm getting a discount of 10% on my total VZ bill because of my place of employment.

What happens if:
    1. I switch jobs ?
    2. The company I work for dissolves ?
    3. Their discount % goes either up or down in the future?

How will either of these scenarios affect my monthly bill and discounted rate?

Thanks in advance....
    #1. If you don't tell Verizon, nothing will change.
    #2. If your company dissolves, you'll lose the discount.
    #3. If the company renegotiates your %, than it will change on your bill.
    08-29-11 08:14 PM
    Ok VZW reps can someone please answer this question?

I have an iPhone 4 that I want to connect to my Corp. Exchange server. I understand why BB's have to pay extra to use BES.

But why on earth do I have to with an iPhone 4?

Seems like a money grab.

feel free to PM me.
    When I had the iPhone 4, I had it hooked up to my work's exchange without paying extra. It would sync contacts, e-mail, and calendar.
    08-29-11 08:14 PM
    That's what I though our Data Security folks here at my job leave a little to be desired......
    08-30-11 07:46 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this or not but here goes. I'm a new Blackberry user (Bold 9930) and am thinking about getting some sort of WiFi manager. The products talk about "remembering your cell phone tower location". I'm in a poor coverage location where I live and have been using, for a long time, an "extender" that I bought from Verizon. By the way it works great! My question is, since I'm not really using a tower but an internet connection for my cell phone service, will the WiFi manager software work for me? Thank you in advance for any help you can offer... JoAnn
    09-06-11 01:45 PM
    WIFI connection is very recommended to speed up your connection.
    09-22-11 06:10 AM
    how much will the Iphone 4S/5/whatever be outright? I have vzw but i'm not due for an upgrade yet
    09-27-11 12:34 PM
    how much will the Iphone 4S/5/whatever be outright? I have vzw but i'm not due for an upgrade yet
    It hasn't even been announced. How is anyone going to quote you a price?

09-27-11 12:36 PM
    i guess i figured someone might know...don't jump up my **** for asking...geez...
    09-27-11 12:37 PM
    Check with Carnac. He might know

09-27-11 12:51 PM
    oh you and your jokes....and forgive me for asking a question on a forum. what was i thinking....
    09-27-11 04:52 PM
    You might as well ask the price of the 2017 Prius.

09-27-11 05:09 PM
    Can I upgrade a regular phone to a smartphone, then put the regular phone back on that line?

Are there any stipulations like I have to keep the smartphone and smartphone plan for two years on that line to get the smartphone at the discounted price?

This wouldn't be an alternate upgrade because what I have is two separate primary lines, different accounts, both in my name.
    10-09-11 02:06 PM
    Yes you can. You will just extend the contract on the line you upgraded but you are not obligated to keep the phone on. That's what the higher ETF is for. Your ETF will be 350 for the advanced device.

Chrisy likes this.
    10-09-11 03:00 PM
    Anyone know when the best time to change my plan without having to pay pro rated charges? Right now our bill is due on the 7th and our cycle ends on the 12th. I want to move the bill due date to the 30th and change our minutes...

Thanks!!
    10-11-11 09:44 AM
    solved.....................
    Last edited by henry_hill_3; 10-24-11 at 07:29 PM.
    10-24-11 03:22 AM
5,111 ... 201202203204205
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD