View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    Will vzw let you upgrade and have it put on your bill over like a 3 month period? i really want to get an android again but dont have the money just yet. I know i should wait but was njust curious if they do this?
    12-14-10 11:46 AM
    Will vzw let you upgrade and have it put on your bill over like a 3 month period? i really want to get an android again but dont have the money just yet. I know i should wait but was njust curious if they do this?
    You can bill it to your account but they do not have a payment plan option. The best thing to do is buy the phone after your next bill cycle, this will give you two months before it's actually due. But when it's due it's due...if you don't pay it, you're late. You can always work payment arrangements out with Financial Services.
    12-14-10 12:11 PM
    You can bill it to your account but they do not have a payment plan option. The best thing to do is buy the phone after your next bill cycle, this will give you two months before it's actually due. But when it's due it's due...if you don't pay it, you're late. You can always work payment arrangements out with Financial Services.
    That just seems like asking for problems on your next bills lol.

Now I do wish they would do that on me exchanging my 8530 for a cpo 9650 since I don't get paid till friday and I want it now lol
    12-14-10 04:09 PM
    It's verizon wireless, not verizon credit card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 04:24 PM
    ^^bwahahahah
    12-15-10 08:09 PM
    Maybe you can help. I am getting conflicting stories from my local VZW store and online chat with agents. My wife is on the 65+ plan. I wanted to come over to her plan with a BB 9650 and the store told me I couldn't add a blackberry to the 65+ plan even if I changed it to the 65+ family share. The online agents tell me no problem, but the reps in the store say they can't do it. So is this actually possible and if it is, do I have to do it online rather than at the store? And HOW would I do it online?
    12-16-10 01:41 PM
    Call 800-922-0204, they will set you up
    12-16-10 03:30 PM
    Is it true that VZW will charge extra for FB and youtube use?
    12-22-10 04:30 AM
    No. That's untrue.
    12-22-10 08:21 AM
    Is it true that VZW will charge extra for FB and youtube use?
    yea i saw that article too i thought it was funny that they could think they could get away with that

Wireless carriers openly considering charging per service (update: audio) -- Engadget

12-22-10 04:07 PM
    No. That's untrue.
    I should re-phrase my question... Will the new Net Neutrality Law effect wireless users?
    12-22-10 07:27 PM
    yea i saw that article too i thought it was funny that they could think they could get away with that

Wireless carriers openly considering charging per service (update: audio) -- Engadget

The bill passed, so I think they are going to get away with that.
    12-22-10 07:28 PM
    Where does it say this has anything to do with Verizon? Please keep the paranoid propaganda out of here. Thanks.

12-22-10 08:45 PM
    Where does it say this has anything to do with Verizon? Please keep the paranoid propaganda out of here. Thanks.

Before you accuse anyone of "paranoid" anything, read the article (the link is in the previous post) and then post a comment. Otherwise, your post makes you look like a dumb@$$. Thanks.
    12-24-10 08:02 PM
    Before you accuse anyone of "paranoid" anything, read the article (the link is in the previous post) and then post a comment. Otherwise, your post makes you look like a dumb@$$. Thanks.
    You get your feelings hurt on the internet and your rude?! Nice combination. People who get their feelings hurt over an internet post and resort to name calling are usually the the dumb ones. But I could care less. Have a Merry Christmas.

12-24-10 09:24 PM
    I should re-phrase my question... Will the new Net Neutrality Law effect wireless users?
    It's not known yet. The wireless industry was backing the idea, reluctantly. However, do not expect Net Neutrality to survive. The courts have ruled that the FCC does not have authority to do so, Congress won't grant them the authority to do so, and they will certainly defund any effort to do so during the 112th Congress.

The FCC was created to deal with the monopolies of the day, Ma-Bell and the power companies. The net neutrality rule is such an overreach it's stifling.
    12-25-10 01:28 AM
    You get your feelings hurt on the internet and your rude?! Nice combination. People who get their feelings hurt over an internet post and resort to name calling are usually the the dumb ones. But I could care less. Have a Merry Christmas.

It's funny how everything that you said about me in the post described you to the "T". BTW, I stopped reading after "your rude". Just to let you know, it would be beneficial if in your future posts you refrain from implying insults yourself. Happy Holidays to you too.
    12-25-10 02:02 AM
    It's funny how everything that you said about me in the post described you to the "T". BTW, I stopped reading after "your rude". Just to let you know, it would be beneficial if in your future posts you refrain from implying insults yourself. Happy Holidays to you too.
    Described me to "T"? You don't even know me enough. Stop being so presumptuous, you're not that smart. If it makes you feel better, I care about your poor concerns about the possible charges of data usage and net neutrality. Does that make you feel better? I hope it doesn't come to fruition because your happiness is paramount to the world. If you have anything further to say to me, please use PM, no need for you to spread your e-hate here where people come and ask for help with real and legitimate issues.
    12-25-10 02:12 AM
    It's not known yet. The wireless industry was backing the idea, reluctantly. However, do not expect Net Neutrality to survive. The courts have ruled that the FCC does not have authority to do so, Congress won't grant them the authority to do so, and they will certainly defund any effort to do so during the 112th Congress.

The FCC was created to deal with the monopolies of the day, Ma-Bell and the power companies. The net neutrality rule is such an overreach it's stifling.
    To continue that thought, Net Neutrality is a regulation attempting to address a problem that doesn't exist.

12-25-10 02:50 AM
    Described me to "T"? You don't even know me enough. Stop being so presumptuous, you're not that smart. If it makes you feel better, I care about your poor concerns about the possible charges of data usage and net neutrality. Does that make you feel better? I hope it doesn't come to fruition because your happiness is paramount to the world. If you have anything further to say to me, please use PM, no need for you to spread your e-hate here where people come and ask for help with real and legitimate issues.
    I could care less if you care or not. And I have no intention of using PM to put you back in your place. I've read some of your recent posts and all of them contain some sort of an implication that you're the only one who knows what's what while everybody else is a moron. However, none of your posts actually offer any real insight or some form of advisable content.

For the record, I give 2 sh!ts if they start charging differently for using some of the social network sites - I don't usem on my BB anyway. But seeing as how my 19-year-old sister does, I need to be prepared to explain to my mom why the bill is higher this month than the previous when she signs the check that pays for the account.

Lastly, seeing as how this is the Holiday season, let's let bigons be bigons and just agree to disagree on importance of different issues. Some are not as important to you as they are to me, and vice-versa, and I would appreciate a helpful insight instead of a blow-off one-liner.

I could not be more sincere in wishing you and everybody else Happy Holidays and a safe New Year. Don't drink and drive!
    12-27-10 05:24 AM
    To continue that thought, Net Neutrality is a regulation attempting to address a problem that doesn't exist.

It seems like they're trying to squeeze out every penny they can.
    12-27-10 05:35 AM
    Getting back on topic....

I am on the 1400 minute unlimited text and 20 dollar discount data plan that was floating around awhile ago here on the forums. My question is that I was told I couldn't change my plan. I'm totally fine with the 1400 minutes. But what if I wanted to activate an Android device instead of my BlackBerry. Will I lose my 20 discount/month? Or is it if I change my minutes to something else? Thanks!
    12-28-10 07:35 PM
    Getting back on topic....

I am on the 1400 minute unlimited text and 20 dollar discount data plan that was floating around awhile ago here on the forums. My question is that I was told I couldn't change my plan. I'm totally fine with the 1400 minutes. But what if I wanted to activate an Android device instead of my BlackBerry. Will I lose my 20 discount/month? Or is it if I change my minutes to something else? Thanks!
    I changed 4 of my 5 phones after we went on that plan. They did by accident remove one of the $20 discounts (did this via 611). Once I noticed it was removed, I called the number that was on the flyer/email and they added it back on for me.
    12-28-10 10:01 PM
    I have a family plan with 3 normal phones with a contract gonna be expired on 7/15/2011. How much do I have to pay for ETF (for total) if I want to cancel all of them and move to another carrier? Thank you
    01-01-11 01:04 PM
    I have a family plan with 3 normal phones with a contract gonna be expired on 7/15/2011. How much do I have to pay for ETF (for total) if I want to cancel all of them and move to another carrier? Thank you
    Each line starts with 175. They are reduced 5 a month. You've completed 17 months of your contract. So 17 x 5 = 85 dollars of each ETF. So you owe 90 per line if you cancel and port to another carrier. So 90 x 3 = 270 that you'll owe in total if you port out.
    Last edited by markhunsaker; 01-02-11 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Fixing my bad math
    01-01-11 02:11 PM
5,111 ... 194195196197198 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD