View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    ...No, there is no "status" on the iPhone. Verizon nor Apple have confirmed even the possible existance of the iPhone on Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Glad you answered this one. I am so sick of hearing this question.
    12-05-10 07:21 PM
    Glad you answered this one. I am so sick of hearing this question.
    My pleasure Mario...i bet you're at the edge of your sanity with that kind of question.

12-05-10 08:44 PM
    My pleasure Mario...i bet you're at the edge of your sanity with that kind of question.

You couldn't even imagine.
    12-05-10 11:08 PM
    Lol. Sorry to ask the question for the millionth time. Thanks for thebreply though. I'm gonna hit AT&T and get a couple iPhones and if and when it comes I might come back to big red....or not
    12-05-10 11:40 PM
    Lol. Sorry to ask the question for the millionth time. Thanks for thebreply though. I'm gonna hit AT&T and get a couple iPhones and if and when it comes I might come back to big red....or not
    Good luck with that. If it works for you, awesome. For me...I tried and I'm back at Verizon since I like having 3G every where I go. ATT has 3G in my town, but not at my house. b

12-06-10 12:06 AM
    Good luck with that. If it works for you, awesome. For me...I tried and I'm back at Verizon since I like having 3G every where I go. ATT has 3G in my town, but not at my house. b

I had the same problem with sprint when I moved this fall. I've been with sprint for 8 years as a kid and adult and when I moved for college I got absolutely zero reception in my house and they wouldn't even think of budging on price, or an extender or anything, verizon however I get at least 2-3 bars in what seems to be a sprint deadzone lol
    12-06-10 01:21 PM
    Are batteries covered under warranty?
    Can someone on an employee plan get a replacement at a store ? (since they don't seem to talk to you if you are on an employee's plan)
    12-07-10 01:22 PM
    Are batteries covered under warranty?
    Can someone on an employee plan get a replacement at a store ? (since they don't seem to talk to you if you are on an employee's plan)
    Yes they are. For a year like the device. Are you talking about a VZW employee? If you are, they won't help you at the store...at least here they won't. You would have to have the account owner call EPP CS. They would mail it to you.
    12-07-10 01:27 PM
    Thank you for the reply, great more down time...

I'm not an employee but my phone is under a corp partner's name who's main job is at vwz and with a dead phone it's kinda hard to reach him!

Regards,
    12-07-10 01:29 PM
    Thank you for the reply, great more down time...

I'm not an employee but my phone is under a corp partner's name who's main job is at vwz and with a dead phone it's kinda hard to reach him!

Regards,
    You an always go buy a battery and use that until they send you one, then return the purchased one within 30 days, if you need it real bad.

12-07-10 02:25 PM
    Went bought one tried it out.. phone was still causing a problem.

Verizon replaced it under warr and was absolutely above and beyond the call of duty in terms of politeness, he was honestly sorry and did everything he could to make it right as if he personally wronged me!

I would like to go out of my way to say thank you for keeping staff like this!
    12-08-10 02:05 PM
    Its always good to see when people have good experiences with Verizon CS and then thank them.
    12-08-10 02:17 PM
    Its always good to see when people have good experiences with Verizon CS and then thank them.
    Yup. Doesn't happen often.
    12-08-10 03:07 PM
    We recently had VZW replace a defective enV2 under the 1-yr mfrs warranty. Because there were no refurb enV2's to send us, VZW sent us a new Intensity II as the replacement. I now see on-line that they have also extended the upgrade eligibilty date. Why?? We certainly weren't told by CS that this would happen when we made the warranty claim. Does anyone know if there is a provision anywhere in VZW's contracts that permit that??
    12-09-10 08:12 AM
    We recently had VZW replace a defective enV2 under the 1-yr mfrs warranty. Because there were no refurb enV2's to send us, VZW sent us a new Intensity II as the replacement. I now see on-line that they have also extended the upgrade eligibilty date. Why?? We certainly weren't told by CS that this would happen when we made the warranty claim. Does anyone know if there is a provision anywhere in VZW's contracts that permit that??
    A lot of times, when a new device is sent, Verizon will consider it an "early upgrade." Now don't go shooting the messenger. BUT, this happened to me once when my phone was discontinued and they had none in stock. They gave me a new one and set my eligibility dates later. I wasn't a happy camper. Call Verizon and say that you never knew your dates would change nor did you agree to it.
    12-09-10 09:22 AM
    I would definitely call in and have them switch it back. The alternate upgrade for LG phones does not extend your contract. The rep that processed the order may have used the wrong processing codes. This will be an easy fix.
    12-09-10 11:56 AM
    I would definitely call in and have them switch it back. The alternate upgrade for LG phones does not extend your contract. The rep that processed the order may have used the wrong processing codes. This will be an easy fix.
    Thanks for the input. I contacted CS and they said they would correct the issue and reset the upgrade date to what it was.
    12-09-10 01:16 PM
    so i called verizon twice to find out if when i want to exchange my 8530 within the 30 day period and swap it for a cpo bold for 50 and the first said they apply the restock and charge for the phone on the bill and the other said i paid it immediately. just trying to get clarification on the when i pay the 50 for the phone

12-09-10 04:30 PM
    Those who have the $29.99/mo unlimited data plan, will they be able to keep it IF Verizon decides to follow in AT&T's footsteps? I don't know if every cell phone provider grandfathers plans. I have been wondering with all the iPhone 5 talk going on?
    12-09-10 08:16 PM
    Those who have the $29.99/mo unlimited data plan, will they be able to keep it IF Verizon decides to follow in AT&T's footsteps? I don't know if every cell phone provider grandfathers plans. I have been wondering with all the iPhone 5 talk going on?
    Verizon has already created tiered data plans (150MB for 15 dollars). From prior experience with ATT's data plans, if you had unlimited, you could keep unlimited...even with an upgrade to another smartphone. BUT, new customers or customers upgrading from a feature phone to a smartphone were not even offered the unlimited. So I would guess Verizon (when and if it happens) will follow those rules. If you have it, you can keep it.

12-09-10 09:05 PM
    so i called verizon twice to find out if when i want to exchange my 8530 within the 30 day period and swap it for a cpo bold for 50 and the first said they apply the restock and charge for the phone on the bill and the other said i paid it immediately. just trying to get clarification on the when i pay the 50 for the phone

If you are eligible to charge phones to your account, you can still do that. If you are a new customer, than no...you will have to pay up front when they are processing the return.

12-09-10 09:08 PM
    If you are eligible to charge phones to your account, you can still do that. If you are a new customer, than no...you will have to pay up front when they are processing the return.

That what I was hoping for. I was making sure they wouldn't automatically just apply it to my bill as I already have my budget planned lol.

I'm a fan of paying for whatever I can at the point of sale lol
    12-09-10 09:19 PM
    Verizon has already created tiered data plans (150MB for 15 dollars). From prior experience with ATT's data plans, if you had unlimited, you could keep unlimited...even with an upgrade to another smartphone. BUT, new customers or customers upgrading from a feature phone to a smartphone were not even offered the unlimited. So I would guess Verizon (when and if it happens) will follow those rules. If you have it, you can keep it.

That has always been my experience with VZW too (I've had my service ever since VZW took over Ameritech). I have some very reasonably-priced "old" plans that are no longer offered, and those have never been affected by any kind of device switch, whether it was a scheduled upgrade, insurance replacement, or just a decision to purchase a new device.
    12-11-10 09:23 AM
    My phone was good for a upgrade back in Jun and my other lines became eligible a few months later. My question is, can I upgrade the other lines without upgrading my main phone? I'm looking for something different and VZW don't have a phone I want, but my kids are ready for new phones and they have something that they will use.
    12-14-10 09:26 AM
    My phone was good for a upgrade back in Jun and my other lines became eligible a few months later. My question is, can I upgrade the other lines without upgrading my main phone? I'm looking for something different and VZW don't have a phone I want, but my kids are ready for new phones and they have something that they will use.
    Yes you can! Lines can be upgraded individually and do not rely on the primary line's upgrade date. If you want to take advantage of a BOGO sale, both lines must be eligible at the time. I hope this helps!
    12-14-10 09:54 AM
5,111 ... 193194195196197 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD