View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    Depends on if you have a $350 etf or $175.

Probably over $200 though.
    11-16-10 12:23 PM
    Can you confirm about the issue with the new FB upgrade and Places on the 8330? Noone's been able to use it and there's supposedly a lock on the gps by third party apps? I don't understand how this is different from FourSquare and Poynt.
    11-16-10 01:39 PM
    Since Facebook, Poynt nor FourSquare are neither Vzw products or applications, I can not confirm anything.
    11-16-10 02:13 PM
    I currently have the Tour. I don't use the world capabilities cause I don't do that much traveling. I have been debating switching to the 9330. Any thoughts?
    11-17-10 12:23 AM
    I currently have the Tour. I don't use the world capabilities cause I don't do that much traveling. I have been debating switching to the 9330. Any thoughts?
    I have had a Tour. Bold and now currently pack around the 9330. There are pros and cons with the device. I prefer the keyboard on the 9330 over the Tour/Bold. But that's personal preference. It is a solid phone. Its lighter and a tad smaller (rounder). My wife loves her Bold though. I am jealous of the higher resolution screen. But I can totally live without.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 09:00 AM
    Thats exactly how I feel. The Tour is heavy and the screen resolution isn't as important as it is to some people. I just want to know is it worth it to trade in, or wait to see if for some reason VZW gets better blackberrys!
    11-18-10 02:21 PM
    Here's a long shot. I have been trying to find a site or even get a vzw rep to tell me where the cell towers are near my home. MY bold still has signal issues. They have replaced my phones about 5 times already. (Including a curve 8530) My wife has some signal issues and she is on a palm pixi plus. My mother in law doesnt have much issues. However at times the signal does drop when trying to make a call. This is everywhere in our home area, not just inside the house. I'm in Brooklyn, NY. anyone can PM please with info.
    11-22-10 11:19 AM
    Here's a long shot. I have been trying to find a site or even get a vzw rep to tell me where the cell towers are near my home. MY bold still has signal issues. They have replaced my phones about 5 times already. (Including a curve 8530) My wife has some signal issues and she is on a palm pixi plus. My mother in law doesnt have much issues. However at times the signal does drop when trying to make a call. This is everywhere in our home area, not just inside the house. I'm in Brooklyn, NY. anyone can PM please with info.
    AntennaSearch - Search for Cell Towers, Cell Reception, Hidden Antennas and more.
    11-22-10 05:01 PM
    I have a question, just throwing it out there, I am eligble for a upgrade as of right now im waiting until black friday, i want the Droid X, will it make a difference if i do it today or wait until friday, also are they comming out with any 4g phones next month.. thanks for your help.
    11-23-10 12:37 AM
    I have a question, just throwing it out there, I am eligble for a upgrade as of right now im waiting until black friday, i want the Droid X, will it make a difference if i do it today or wait until friday, also are they comming out with any 4g phones next month.. thanks for your help.
    No, it doesn't matter if you wait. You can hold on to your upgrade forever. If a 4G phone that comes out within 30 days of your purchase of the Droid X, you can return it, pay a restocking fee (35 dollars), and you can exchange it for another phone. A 4G phone will only be good if you liv within one of the 40 or so areas where 4G is launching.

11-23-10 10:48 AM
    We are expecting 4G phones within the next month?
    11-23-10 02:16 PM
    If you purchase a phone and sign a contract thru another vendor besides Verizon, will you still be able to get a NE2?

Example, if you sign a 2 yr deal thru Best Buy or Walmart instead of directly thru Vzw.
    11-26-10 06:33 AM
    If you purchase a phone and sign a contract thru another vendor besides Verizon, will you still be able to get a NE2?

Example, if you sign a 2 yr deal thru Best Buy or Walmart instead of directly thru Vzw.
    No. The NE2 is only honored through Verizon. Although, I have had my local Best Buy match the $50 NE2 on a phone for me before. I usually hit up a Best Buy since I have to wait for a mail in rebate.

11-26-10 01:42 PM

No. The NE2 is only honored through Verizon. Although, I have had my local Best Buy match the $50 NE2 on a phone for me before. I usually hit up a Best Buy since I have to wait for a mail in rebate.

11-26-10 03:17 PM
    So I had to get a new rogue for the gf as her screen would randomly turn purple and green. Got a clnr 2 days ago, and now its turning red. What are my options now?

12-04-10 07:11 PM
    So I had to get a new rogue for the gf as her screen would randomly turn purple and green. Got a clnr 2 days ago, and now its turning red. What are my options now?

First I would keep the phone away from magnets. lol jk
    Call them and have them replace it. That sucks...never heard of this happening with the Rouge before...
    12-04-10 07:50 PM
    Since I'm still within my 30 day grace period for my new phone, if I want to return my curve and get a bold do I just have to call CS and let them know and then they send me the bold and I return the curve like you do when you file an insurance claim?

Never done this before so I just wanted to be sure since sometimes CS reps don't know everything.

Thanks
    12-04-10 08:09 PM
    Since I'm still within my 30 day grace period for my new phone, if I want to return my curve and get a bold do I just have to call CS and let them know and then they send me the bold and I return the curve like you do when you file an insurance claim?

Never done this before so I just wanted to be sure since sometimes CS reps don't know everything.

Thanks
    It's pretty unrealistic to expect anyone to know everything anyway. If you call them you can have them process a WFG exchange for you. They will send you the new Bold and when you get it you send back your Curve. If you bought it at a store you can also go there to do the swap. Do not forget about the restocking fee of 35 bucks.
    12-04-10 08:15 PM
    It's pretty unrealistic to expect anyone to know everything anyway. If you call them you can have them process a WFG exchange for you. They will send you the new Bold and when you get it you send back your Curve. If you bought it at a store you can also go there to do the swap. Do not forget about the restocking fee of 35 bucks.
    Oh I didn't mean the they don't know everything in a negative way. I have never heard anything bad about verizon CS but I also know people are people and aren't always right or know everything.

I have heard that if you have a plan that is 69.99 or above you don't have to pay the restocking fee, then again I've heard you do. Just wondering if its true. Not that its a big deal really.

Thanks for the quick answer!
    12-04-10 08:18 PM
    Oh I didn't mean the they don't know everything in a negative way. I have never heard anything bad about verizon CS but I also know people are people and aren't always right or know everything.

I have heard that if you have a plan that is 69.99 or above you don't have to pay the restocking fee, then again I've heard you do. Just wondering if its true. Not that its a big deal really.

Thanks for the quick answer!
    No problem.

I have not heard of this fee waiver option, unless it has been recently implemented because things change so much. I don't deal with too many WFG exchanges...
    12-04-10 08:24 PM
    No problem.

I have not heard of this fee waiver option, unless it has been recently implemented because things change so much. I don't deal with too many WFG exchanges...
    I just saw it on I think howardforums and I think the verizon forums.

Do I pay the restocking fee at the moment they send me the bold or do they just tack it onto my bill?

I promise thats the last question lol
    12-04-10 08:27 PM
    I just saw it on I think howardforums and I think the verizon forums.

Do I pay the restocking fee at the moment they send me the bold or do they just tack it onto my bill?

I promise thats the last question lol
    lol

It's added to the bill.
    12-04-10 08:33 PM
    Haha thanks!

Oh hey if I call CS will I get a man or woman
    12-04-10 08:38 PM
    Have any reps heard anything on the status of the iPhone? AT&T service is not that bad in my area but I'm loyal to verizon. I really don't want to leave but the iPhone is starting to look really good to me and I'm impatient thanks
    12-05-10 12:47 AM
    Have any reps heard anything on the status of the iPhone? AT&T service is not that bad in my area but I'm loyal to verizon. I really don't want to leave but the iPhone is starting to look really good to me and I'm impatient thanks
    ...No, there is no "status" on the iPhone. Verizon nor Apple have confirmed even the possible existance of the iPhone on Verizon.

12-05-10 08:13 PM
5,111 ... 192193194195196 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD