View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    Because in my world when something is said to happen by a certain date, it can happen any day up until and including that day. So in this example, it could ship any day from the order date until 8/2.
    That's exactly what it means. What's the problem again?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 01:08 AM
    Verizon just puts that date so they know for sure that they will have a phone. If you ordedyoday you could receive it before that date. But it will ship by that date for sure.

07-27-10 09:49 AM
    Ok, VZW and alltel cant help me! Maybe someone in here can. I was given a Alltel Blackberry 8330....I have a Verizon 8130 Blackberry...I want to make the Alltel phone my phone on my verizon account...How do I go about doing this?
    08-01-10 06:26 PM
    Ok, VZW and alltel cant help me! Maybe someone in here can. I was given a Alltel Blackberry 8330....I have a Verizon 8130 Blackberry...I want to make the Alltel phone my phone on my verizon account...How do I go about doing this?
    You can only use the Alltel phone if you are on an Alltel plan still. If you have a Verizon plan you can not use it. No one here can change that.

08-01-10 07:19 PM
    I found this on WIKI answers...doesnt mean anything????

CDMA phones (phones sold by Alltel, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint) are not "locked" or "unlocked". However, a provider other than the one that sold the phone might refuse to activate it. In other words, Sprint might refuse to activate a Verizon or Alltel phone and vice-versa.
    08-01-10 11:54 PM
    I found this on WIKI answers...doesnt mean anything????

CDMA phones (phones sold by Alltel, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint) are not "locked" or "unlocked". However, a provider other than the one that sold the phone might refuse to activate it. In other words, Sprint might refuse to activate a Verizon or Alltel phone and vice-versa.
    So what's your point? Looks like you figured it out already because either way you want to contort it, you cannot use an Alltel phone on a Verizon plan. If you found this on Wiki and did your research, then you may have saved yourself some aggravation by not buying/getting the Alltel phone.
    08-02-10 12:49 AM
    Verizon won't activate Alltel phones on Verizon plans...period. Sorry man you're SOL.

08-02-10 01:27 AM
    So, not sure if this question can be answered in here but...I have a new every 2 upgrade in 3 months. I noticed that I can purchase a different BB from the CrackBerry Shop for $80(as opposed to over $150 on the VZW website) w/a plan renewal. Am I allowed to do the plan renewal at the CrackBerry Shop before my new every 2, or can I only renew my contract when I am up for renewal in a few months??
    08-02-10 12:55 PM
    So, not sure if this question can be answered in here but...I have a new every 2 upgrade in 3 months. I noticed that I can purchase a different BB from the CrackBerry Shop for $80(as opposed to over $150 on the VZW website) w/a plan renewal. Am I allowed to do the plan renewal at the CrackBerry Shop before my new every 2, or can I only renew my contract when I am up for renewal in a few months??
    You can upgrade now if you want because if you are eligible for your NE2 in 3 months, then that means you have already been eligible for your Early Upgrade for some time. However, some 3rd part retailers will not honor Annual/Early Upgrade dates so they might not accept it. The only way to find out is to try, I guess...
    08-02-10 01:40 PM
    You can upgrade now if you want because if you are eligible for your NE2 in 3 months, then that means you have already been eligible for your Early Upgrade for some time. However, some 3rd part retailers will not honor Annual/Early Upgrade dates so they might not accept it. The only way to find out is to try, I guess...
    Okay, I'll give it a shot. Thank you!
    08-02-10 01:51 PM
    Okay, so in looking at my vzw account online, it says my contract is up in April of 2011, and according to my NE2 bar on my account, I can update in December of this year. Do I need to wait for December of this year to renew my plan, or would I be able to renew my plan via the CrackBerry Shop and get a new phone? Or, would this just be your same answer as above? Thanks!
    08-02-10 10:18 PM
    Just got my bb bold in stores and yes it is a buy one get one in the stores also
    08-06-10 03:02 PM
    I'm on the family share 1400 minute plan, would this mean that as the primary line on the account, i can upgrade after 10 months?
    08-08-10 06:14 PM
    I'm on the family share 1400 minute plan, would this mean that as the primary line on the account, i can upgrade after 10 months?
    After 12 months. Annual Upgrade...Annual=yearly. Yearly=12 months.
    08-08-10 06:52 PM
    thanks. i switched from my pearl to the samsung rogue, but want to make the switch back to a berry, or maybe a droid
    08-08-10 07:31 PM
    it seems many of us have pulled and ripped the pull battery tab off the phone due to Motorola's unclear directions. Some on here say it voids the warranty. How would a plastic tab void a warranty when it has nothing to do with the phones build or OS error? do Motorola and Verizon consider this a void? if so thats unreal.

just saw this, is this legit? :

Droid X pull tab
    Mia Aquino
    If you like this ...
    Motorola Droid X review
    10 features of the Droid X
    Droid X rooted
    5 Motorola Droid X cases and covers
    View all I received many comments on my review of the Motorola Droid X regarding the accidental removal of the pull tab. The purpose of the pull tab is to make it easy for the user to remove the battery from the Droid X.

Some Droid X owners removed the pull tab sticker, thinking they were supposed to because of the word "pull." Without the pull tab, it's almost impossible to remove the battery from the Droid X. Users were also concerned that removing the pull tab sticker would be considered damaging the phone and void the warranty.

Verizon Wireless has responded to the removal of the Motorola Droid X pull tab and whether or not the removal voids the warranty.

Laura Merritt, PR manager for Verizon Wireless, emailed me this statement regarding the Droid X pull tab this afternoon:

"If the customer removes the tab, the warranty is not affected. If they can't get their battery out, I suggest that they take it to one of our stores for assistance. They don't want to damage the phone or battery trying to remove it."

If you removed the pull tab sticker, do not try to get the battery out with a knife, tweezers, or any other device. You will damage your battery in doing so. Take it to a Verizon Wireless store for assistance. By removing the pull tab, you did not void your warranty- so no worries. If you have yet to purchase the Droid X, make sure you do not remove the pull tab sticker.
    Last edited by Smoke N Crack; 08-10-10 at 10:03 AM. Reason: add comment
    08-10-10 09:47 AM
    No need for double posting if you created a thread for this ^^
    08-10-10 12:49 PM
    I get my new any 2 credit in 20 days. But my curve isn't holding a charge over night even when plugged in. I was wondering if it was possible to use my NE2 early if I called the customer service number? Thank you.
    08-10-10 05:57 PM
    I get my new any 2 credit in 20 days. But my curve isn't holding a charge over night even when plugged in. I was wondering if it was possible to use my NE2 early if I called the customer service number? Thank you.
    Never hurts to try. Customer service reps over the phone would be your best bet.

08-10-10 06:40 PM
    Dear Verizon rep... when will the blackberry tour trackball problems be resolved?
    im tired of having to send my phone in for refurbs.. why cant this problem just be resolved??
    Ask RIM. Verizon doesn't make the phone. They just sell them. When you have a bad trackball, they take that phone and send it back to RIM.

08-18-10 03:01 AM
    Dear Verizon rep... when will the blackberry tour trackball problems be resolved?
    im tired of having to send my phone in for refurbs.. why cant this problem just be resolved??
    When you finally get lucky and get a Bold.
    08-18-10 09:35 AM
    When you finally get lucky and buy a Bold.
    There. That's better.
    08-18-10 12:17 PM
    or they could just send me a tour that actually works.
    Awwwwwe poor thing.
    08-18-10 03:02 PM
    or they could just send me a tour that actually works.
    Good point. Clearly they have been grabbing your replacements from the "not working" bin instead of the "working fine" bin.

08-18-10 07:56 PM
    yea that was necessary.. showing your maturity again i see.
    No. I was conveying my deep heart felt concern.

08-18-10 08:18 PM
5,111 ... 186187188189190 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD