View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    does verizon wireless.com charge tax? cause i went through the checkout process to see if they would charge taxes but it didnt show up?
    Yes there is tax but it depends on your state. Some times you don't have to pay it. If you didn't see it when you processed your order, then you don;t have to pay it.
    04-25-10 11:33 PM
    Yes there is tax but it depends on your state. Some times you don't have to pay it. If you didn't see it when you processed your order, then you don;t have to pay it.
    im in cali. so thats sweet. and i think im a vip member so im gunna try and get my fees waived. but that was before i changed to a lower plan. so will see
    04-26-10 08:13 PM
    im in cali. so thats sweet. and i think im a vip member so im gunna try and get my fees waived. but that was before i changed to a lower plan. so will see
    The VIP program ended 2 months ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 08:31 PM
    The VIP program ended 2 months ago.

what?! that sucks. saving a little more money. and activation fees are bs
    04-26-10 09:18 PM
    buy online when free activation is offered

04-26-10 10:14 PM
    buy online when free activation is offered

is that being offered now cause i havent seen it?
    04-26-10 10:35 PM
    The free activation is friday-monday
    04-28-10 07:23 AM
    I am currently eligible for upgrades on both my primary and secondary line. If I upgrade my primary will it affect the upgrade discount on the secondary line? Also the HTC incredible is being offered for 99 after new any 2 and online discount. Is that 100$ online discount permanent or just temporary to get people to buy the phone, because if that online discount goes away eventually I will jump on the phone. thanks.
    04-30-10 11:46 AM
    i recently bought a droid, i returned that droid within the first 30 days via fedex return label and included my receipt, i originally bought the phone online with my credit card, how long do returns take to process and when can i expect to see that credit back on my card?? i spoke to a phone rep and they said it would be 3 months, and that they wouldn't refund my credit card, by default they put a credit onto my Verizon account??? this just didn't make sense to me, if i paid via cc id like a return to my card, i don't need 200 dollars of Verizon credit! please any knowledgeable rep can you give some input
    If your account is credited and not your card, youc an call back and have them fill out a form to process that credit to your card. It takes a few days but it will go thru.
    04-30-10 12:17 PM
    I am currently eligible for upgrades on both my primary and secondary line. If I upgrade my primary will it affect the upgrade discount on the secondary line? Also the HTC incredible is being offered for 99 after new any 2 and online discount. Is that 100$ online discount permanent or just temporary to get people to buy the phone, because if that online discount goes away eventually I will jump on the phone. thanks.
    Each line has its own and separate upgrades, so if you upgrade one line it will not affect the other. The online discount is basically the manufacturer rebate offered as an instant savings, so that will always be there. You may have to wait on the phone anyways...its now back ordered I hear.
    04-30-10 12:21 PM
    Each line has its own and separate upgrades, so if you upgrade one line it will not affect the other. The online discount is basically the manufacturer rebate offered as an instant savings, so that will always be there. You may have to wait on the phone anyways...its now back ordered I hear.
    I thought I saw some phones had the online discount and then later did not, I just dont want to miss out. thanks.
    04-30-10 01:05 PM
    Just went thru same thing. Took two weeks after they had my phone back before I got my money back.
    05-01-10 04:00 PM
    its been quite some time sense they recived the phone back but no one can tell me when i will get a refund, makes no sense to me, they insist that you return before 30 days or you loose the phone and the refund, but once they get the phone they have no standards as to when they refund u?
    Your best bet then, is to make sure the phone has been received by reviewing your return tracking number and calling then calling CS to have them file the form to credit your credit card.
    05-01-10 05:19 PM
    I had to order a Incredible straight from VZ because the store would not sell one to me at full price. I want to return it and get my money back, I am not pleased with the Incredible. What are the procedures?
    05-01-10 11:06 PM
    I had to order a Incredible straight from VZ because the store would not sell one to me at full price. I want to return it and get my money back, I am not pleased with the Incredible. What are the procedures?
    If you bought the phone online or over the phone, you can mail it back with the return FedEx label that was included. Please keep the return tracking number for your records. You will be creditied the cost of the phone once received and processed. Call them for more details if you need it.

And if I may ask, because I bought the phone too, what did you not like about it?
    05-01-10 11:56 PM
    I am curious as to why the store would not sell one at full price?
    05-02-10 12:28 AM
    I am curious as to the reason a store would not sell the phone at full retail?
    05-02-10 12:37 AM
    The Incredible is a nice phone but I had to charge it twice a day, can't see screen well at all in sunlight, reception is very poor at my office. Now may I ask a VZ rep, I bought the phone from VZ over the phone. I called to return it and they said to send it back in the box with Fed-X label etc. or take it to a VZ store. I took it to a VZ store and was expecting for them to return it and wait for 2 weeks or so to get a credit on my Card.

Well the sales rep at the store just gave me credit for the phone and said that it would be credited to my card. I hope that he can do that and it goes well.

Any thoughts on him giving me credit at the store for a phone that I got over the phone from VZ? Can he do that and will he get into trouble? If he cant do that, will this delay me getting a credit for the phone that they have in their possession? I got a receipt from their cash register for the return.
    Last edited by CSI Guy; 05-02-10 at 02:54 PM.
    05-02-10 02:45 PM
    Ask a rep?
    O Kay, WHY?
    Why can I not get a phone with a large display and a large keyboard?
    Yes I know you have them, I have seen them.
    HTC Touch Pro2 Has an adequate keyboard for my crippled fingers.
    But VZW requires a data plan to use it
    I have bad eyes and bad hands but I am NOT RICH!
    I can get a phone I cannot see or dial/text for $20 a month less somewhere else.
    I have been with Verizon for quite some time but I am no longer being treated as a paying customer, more as just another quick buck.
    THE BUCK STOPS NOW
    Give me something I can use at a price I can afford. Why Not?
    05-02-10 04:54 PM
    Ask a rep?
    O Kay, WHY?
    Why can I not get a phone with a large display and a large keyboard?
    Yes I know you have them, I have seen them.
    HTC Touch Pro2 Has an adequate keyboard for my crippled fingers.
    But VZW requires a data plan to use it
    I have bad eyes and bad hands but I am NOT RICH!
    I can get a phone I cannot see or dial/text for $20 a month less somewhere else.
    I have been with Verizon for quite some time but I am no longer being treated as a paying customer, more as just another quick buck.
    THE BUCK STOPS NOW
    Give me something I can use at a price I can afford. Why Not?
    So you want something but don't want t pay for it. Ok.
    05-02-10 05:15 PM
    So you want something but don't want t pay for it. Ok.
    Try reading ALL the words dummy
    I don't want to pay for something I don't want
    I don't want DATA, a key-hole to the internet, a postage stamp view of the World Wide Web.
    I only want a display I can SEE and a real keyboard for typing TEXT
    Trying to send a "text" message on a phone key-pad is insane. I have no desire to spend 10 minutes typing one sentence. And with a small display I can't tell if I am even misspelling

So go jump some bricks mario
    05-03-10 10:20 AM
    Just what is it do you think I want and don't want to pay for HUH?
    05-03-10 10:23 AM
    Just what is it do you think I want and don't want to pay for HUH?
    Well if you are too cheap to buy a smartphone or pay for data to meet your "special" requirements or to dumb to find a phone yourself then don't bother treading over here. Just stay with AT&T. Or better yet, to keep it real simple for you, just stay with a landline and DSL or cable for data, so that way you have a big keyboard to type on with a computer. Can you afford that?
    05-03-10 01:33 PM
    CS rep just told me it could be months before i see a refund, and that they dont issue them the warehouse does, i know the warehouse received it i have tracking but guess im screwed....
    How frustrating, they keep giving you the run around. If you do not want to wait months I suggest calling and speaking to a supervisor.
    05-03-10 01:35 PM
    Well if you are too cheap to buy a smartphone or pay for data to meet your "special" requirements or to dumb to find a phone yourself then don't bother treading over here. Just stay with AT&T. Or better yet, to keep it real simple for you, just stay with a landline and DSL or cable for data, so that way you have a big keyboard to type on with a computer. Can you afford that?
    Congratulations!
    You have graduated ***-HOLE Institute. You can now manage customer support.
    But you still cannot READ!!!!!!!!!!!!
    can you spell ANAL?
    Your abusive comments must be coming from your grade school bulling days.
    I came here for help! Do you think you can handle that or am I asking too much?
    05-04-10 09:43 AM
5,111 ... 178179180181182 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD