View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    If it was a special offer coupon/email/mailer, it had to be used by the date shown or it will expire. And for the devices shown.
    Yes. It was a mailer.
    It does say any smartphone. And up to 1/31/10.

I guess from your answer, I will get the T1 than return it before 30 days.

How does that work with Verizon?
    Anyone been through it?
    01-11-10 05:29 PM
    Yes. It was a mailer.
    It does say any smartphone. And up to 1/31/10.

I guess from your answer, I will get the T1 than return it before 30 days.

How does that work with Verizon?
    Anyone been through it?
    You will have the 30 WFG on your upgrade. If you exchange the device, you will be charged a $35 restocking fee. If the T2 releases on the 31st day, you would locked into the t1.
    01-11-10 07:49 PM
    You will have the 30 WFG on your upgrade. If you exchange the device, you will be charged a $35 restocking fee. If the T2 releases on the 31st day, you would locked into the t1.
    Great info. Thanks.
    Preferably, all of this should be done over the phone or at the store?
    01-11-10 08:56 PM
    Great info. Thanks.
    Preferably, all of this should be done over the phone or at the store?
    Either way will work
    01-11-10 09:06 PM
    Did you talk with a supervisor?
    When I asked to speak with the reps supervisor I was told that the rep I was speaking with was trained by his supervisor and he ensured me that the super would tell me the same thing, that I can pretty much kick rocks.

On a different note I called the number located on the email and got to the right people regarding the email, found out that the person telling me that it was a blanket email was just a tech support rep and I was suppose to be talking to a marketing rep.. Long story short I had to forward the email that I got and I should have the droid within 2-3 days. Still kind of fustrating that I originally paid 200 for a phone (storm),I had for a little over a month, then got a 50 dollar buy one get one free curve after the third Storm, and after it is all said and done i am re-uping my contract and have to pay for this phone. But beggers can't be choosers.

Can't wait for the droid
    01-11-10 09:19 PM
    I'm due for an my 2 year renewal next week and was looking at the Curve 8350 B1G1 free. Can I do this if I'm renewing 2 phones for 2 more years? Or do they have to be brand new lines?

thanks
    01-12-10 09:20 PM
    I'm due for an my 2 year renewal next week and was looking at the Curve 8350 B1G1 free. Can I do this if I'm renewing 2 phones for 2 more years? Or do they have to be brand new lines?

thanks
    Yes you can do it they do NOT have to be brand new lines.
    01-12-10 09:30 PM
    I am planning on getting a blackberry from verizon, never had one before, im a BIG texter have the ENV2 right now and looove it, which BB should i get?
    01-12-10 10:01 PM
    I am planning on getting a blackberry from verizon, never had one before, im a BIG texter have the ENV2 right now and looove it, which BB should i get?
    If you like the keyboard get the Tour or Curve2, but only you can decide. Check em out at a store.
    01-12-10 10:48 PM
    If you think you're going to get into downloading & using apps quite a bit I'd go with the Tour. The extra onboard memory allows you to download more and have more open. I upgraded from my curve to the tour mainly for this reason.
    The wifi on the Curve 2 is nice but I've never felt the need for it on my old Curve or on my Tour.
    But like the previous person said, go into a store and play with them. See what you like the feel of better.
    01-13-10 03:35 AM
    So here is a question. I have a droid. Great phone. Well my headphone jack doesn't work. No sweat, I call 8009220204 to work it out. The guy is kinda nice I guess and finally gets the replacement all setup. Well it gets here today and its a FRU. This shocked me cause I have only had mine for 14 days. So did he just mistakenly send a fru instead of a new one? Also the reason I haven't gone to a store is cause they are 80 miles to the south.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 09:34 PM
    So here is a question. I have a droid. Great phone. Well my headphone jack doesn't work. No sweat, I call 8009220204 to work it out. The guy is kinda nice I guess and finally gets the replacement all setup. Well it gets here today and its a FRU. This shocked me cause I have only had mine for 14 days. So did he just mistakenly send a fru instead of a new one? Also the reason I haven't gone to a store is cause they are 80 miles to the south.

Sounds like an honest mistake. Just call and have a new one sent overnight.

01-13-10 10:03 PM

If you have only had the phone for 14 days you can get a new phone under the WFG As long as the jack was not damaged due to physical damage. Is there a problem with the FRU though? If you do not want it, send it back and ask for a new phone.
    01-13-10 10:06 PM
    Hmm. Fru seems okay I think. Guess I was just confused as to getting a fru this early in the game.

01-13-10 10:33 PM
    You can get a new one though in the first 30 days. Its up to you. Like TS said, maybe it was a mistake.
    01-13-10 10:36 PM
    Hate to beat a dead horse, but I see lots of conflicting stuff and just wanted to hear a little insight from the reps.

I have a NE2, coming up on 2/18. I'm using an LG flip phone cuz I sold my blackberry to buy a Droid. I asked a phone rep and store rep if I could upgrade around Xmas time because my wife wanted to get my the Droid for Xmas. I was told the NE2 absolutely can't be moved up.

Fast forward to now, I'm getting read to take a bar exam in February, right around the time of my upgrade. I'd like to be able to get my upgrade before exam and have it all setup before I leave and take the week of my exam off.

Is this an absolute set in stone policy that a NE2 can't be moved up? Even just a month ahead? Have I just talked to 2 reps who didn't want to do it for me or couldn't? Thanks...
    01-13-10 10:39 PM
    Hate to beat a dead horse, but I see lots of conflicting stuff and just wanted to hear a little insight from the reps.

I have a NE2, coming up on 2/18. I'm using an LG flip phone cuz I sold my blackberry to buy a Droid. I asked a phone rep and store rep if I could upgrade around Xmas time because my wife wanted to get my the Droid for Xmas. I was told the NE2 absolutely can't be moved up.

Fast forward to now, I'm getting read to take a bar exam in February, right around the time of my upgrade. I'd like to be able to get my upgrade before exam and have it all setup before I leave and take the week of my exam off.

Is this an absolute set in stone policy that a NE2 can't be moved up? Even just a month ahead? Have I just talked to 2 reps who didn't want to do it for me or couldn't? Thanks...
    It is a set date. You can e-mail them and see if they can help you out that way.

Enter your location
    01-13-10 10:42 PM
    It is a set date. You can e-mail them and see if they can help you out that way.

Enter your location
    Thanks Supermario. I will try email.

I was just confused as I had read a few instances on here of people getting it bumped. Maybe I was getting it confused with the annual upgrade, but I thought I read the NE2 discount being applied a little early as well.
    01-13-10 10:53 PM
    Thanks Supermario. I will try email.

I was just confused as I had read a few instances on here of people getting it bumped. Maybe I was getting it confused with the annual upgrade, but I thought I read the NE2 discount being applied a little early as well.
    The NE2 is a set date, all the upgrades are set dates. But some times exceptions can be made. I usually do. Good Luck
    01-13-10 10:58 PM
    Any idea on how long the Droid/Eris BOGO offer will be available?
    01-15-10 07:29 AM
    Nope .
    01-15-10 07:38 AM
    Until 2/14.

01-15-10 02:29 PM
    Until 2/14.

That's what my wife found out today from Verizon financial. Thanks
    01-15-10 03:56 PM
    It was supposed to end on 12/15 then 12/24 then 1/15...
    01-15-10 04:15 PM
    Any reps know when tracking numbers are emailed?

I was able to do my upgrade to a droid last night, but it was after 4:30pm eastern, so was told would ship today and arrive monday. I got the order email last night, but no tracking number yet from fedex, does it usually take until later in the evening for it to be emailed?
    01-15-10 06:13 PM
5,111 ... 166167168169170 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD