View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    I wanna flash my BB Storm to Metro.
    09-25-09 07:45 PM
    I wanna flash my BB Storm to Metro.
    So you want to make it a complete trifecta match?

Subpar phone

Subpar service

Subpar signal

And have fun getting BIS access.

But hey - at $50/month, you won't have any ground to stand on when you go to complain.

By the way, exactly how does your statement fit this thread or forum? It doesn't, thanks for playing, buh bye.

Johnny, who is our next contestant?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 02:08 AM
    I have a easy but odd question for anyone that works for Verizon wireless employee.

Just out of curiosity what type of payroll system do they use when you receive your checks?

ADP? SYS? im sure there are other but would like to know. sorry for the weird question just am curious.
    Conspiracy alert lol, my indirect company uses some no name company for ours, it isnt eveen a smaller one like paychex, very wierd question for this thread btw....
    09-28-09 09:16 AM
    So you want to make it a complete trifecta match?

Subpar phone

Subpar service

Subpar signal

And have fun getting BIS access.

But hey - at $50/month, you won't have any ground to stand on when you go to complain.

By the way, exactly how does your statement fit this thread or forum? It doesn't, thanks for playing, buh bye.

Johnny, who is our next contestant?

why does it always seem as though you woke up in the wrong hemisphere, go get laid :P
    09-28-09 09:18 AM
    why does it always seem as though you woke up in the wrong hemisphere, go get laid :P
    So you think that post was appropriate for this thread?

I am a widower in a good relationship - since I am not married, nor do I intend to get married, I don't "get laid" or whatever you want to call it.

09-28-09 09:41 AM
    So you think that post was appropriate for this thread?

I am a widower in a good relationship - since I am not married, nor do I intend to get married, I don't "get laid" or whatever you want to call it.

duely noted
    sorry for your loss, glad things are working for you
    09-28-09 10:06 AM
    Xanadul

thanks for the reply. so i am assuming you are a verizon wireless employee? indirect huh hmmmm and yeah sorry for the weird question, I am just researching something in regards to payroll cell phone vendors use to pay there employee. It would be nice to know how one looks.

thanks anyway and conspiracy lol to funny bro.

Conspiracy alert lol, my indirect company uses some no name company for ours, it isnt eveen a smaller one like paychex, very wierd question for this thread btw....
    09-28-09 10:24 AM
    Want to know if this is possible.

We have 4 phones on one account. Two are on individual plans and 2 are FSP. The contract on 2 of the lines end next month. One individual and one of the FSP.

Back in March I renewed my brothers contract (individual plan) and bought my bb and then switched the bb to my line (FSP). My brother now wants to leave vzw using my expired contract.

Is it possible to cancel my line to let him leave but still keep my phone number? Or would I have to take his number since his line still has a contract?

Thanks for any help!

09-29-09 07:44 AM
    I have a easy but odd question for anyone that works for Verizon wireless employee.

Just out of curiosity what type of payroll system do they use when you receive your checks?

ADP? SYS? im sure there are other but would like to know. sorry for the weird question just am curious.
    Probably not gonna get that info from anyone on here...
    09-29-09 09:04 AM
    Want to know if this is possible.

We have 4 phones on one account. Two are on individual plans and 2 are FSP. The contract on 2 of the lines end next month. One individual and one of the FSP.

Back in March I renewed my brothers contract (individual plan) and bought my bb and then switched the bb to my line (FSP). My brother now wants to leave vzw using my expired contract.

Is it possible to cancel my line to let him leave but still keep my phone number? Or would I have to take his number since his line still has a contract?

Thanks for any help!

If you want to keep your phone number you wanna make any changes before cancelling the line. I would give Cust Serv a call in this scenario just because someone might be able to better explain/help/assist there.
    09-29-09 09:05 AM
    I bought a phone via Online sales......I was told by a CS rep on the phone I could return it to any corporate store should I decide I don't want to keep it as long as its within my 30 days worry free period. The corporate stores are telling me I have to mail it back in. Whats the real deal here? Does a corporate store have to accept it? I just want to get it returned.

Thanks...
    09-29-09 07:47 PM
    is verizon going to getting a 4g iphone???
    09-29-09 07:54 PM
    is verizon going to getting a 4g iphone???
    Since LTE (G4) is in test markets and do to roll out next year, I would think so
    09-29-09 08:17 PM
    I bought a phone via Online sales......I was told by a CS rep on the phone I could return it to any corporate store should I decide I don't want to keep it as long as its within my 30 days worry free period. The corporate stores are telling me I have to mail it back in. Whats the real deal here? Does a corporate store have to accept it? I just want to get it returned.

Thanks...
    VZW is VZW and they should take it back. As long as you have everything and the receipt
    09-29-09 08:19 PM

Thanks...
    If you push hard enough the store will take the phone back. They have for me. If you use the return label that shipped with the phone, you will be looking at 4-6 weeks for a credit back to your account or your credit card. Making a stink helps shorten the 6 weeks to 4 weeks, but getting it much sooner than that only happens if you are related to Mr. Verizon. I would say, go to the store and tell them that the CS rep on the phone sent you to the store for the return. The store manager will almost always abide by commitments made by their CS reps. Hopefully you won't have to lie, as the CS reps do tell you that you can return it to the store.
    09-29-09 08:21 PM
    If you push hard enough the store will take the phone back. They have for me. If you use the return label that shipped with the phone, you will be looking at 4-6 weeks for a credit back to your account or your credit card. Making a stink helps shorten the 6 weeks to 4 weeks, but getting it much sooner than that only happens if you are related to Mr. Verizon. I would say, go to the store and tell them that the CS rep on the phone sent you to the store for the return. The store manager will almost always abide by commitments made by their CS reps. Hopefully you won't have to lie, as the CS reps do tell you that you can return it to the store.
    Wow...so even taking it back to the store it takes 4 weeks to get a refund? So how does it work if your bill is due and you billed to the account but returned the phone to the store? Wait for credit and pay full amount? What about getting a new phone? Do they reset your NE2 in the store the day you return it or do you have to wait until is processed at the location they sent it from? I don't plan to get another phone for at least four days to avoid the $35 restocking fee, but I might go in after that and settle on another tour.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    09-29-09 08:29 PM
    According to the contract you agreed to, no - they don't have to accept it, which is the biggest round of BS in retail service. Most carriers do the same thing.

If VZW was truly on the up & up with customer service, they would take the high road & not do what other carriers do. But they are a communications company with roots to the old monopolistic Bell System. They also happen to be a cellular service provider. This means they pay lip service to customer service & slather a lot of lipstick on that proverbial pig.

Some states have laws that say they have to take it back. I am not an attorney, nor do I play one on TV, so I don't know which states have these laws.

But VZW does try, on occasion - and they are marginally better than the others - press a bit & they might surprise you - but if a store has to make that decision, your odds drop precipitiously.

09-29-09 10:26 PM
    It actually states on the recipt from either TeleSales or online that returns should be sent back using the return label provided.
    09-30-09 05:15 PM
    It actually states on the recipt from either TeleSales or online that returns should be sent back using the return label provided.
    Operative word is SHOULD it is not shall.
    09-30-09 05:50 PM
    Verizon Wireless Returns

09-30-09 07:25 PM
    I've had good experiences with VZW with my returns. The phones were within the 30 day period and telephone CS would note on my account that I'm returning the phone. I would ship it back to them with the prepaid label and I would get a credit to my account within two/three days of their receipt of the phone.

But then again, I try to keep the phone in like-new condition, the boxes, labels, etc. until I'm totally satisfied with the phone. So when VZW gets their phone back from me, it's usually like new.
    10-01-09 10:51 AM
    I just checked My Verizon to see when i'll be eligible for an upgrade again and it said 2011. Does My Verizon not show the annual upgrade date?

Are annual uprades only for vip customers?
    10-03-09 08:16 PM
    No and no, but I think you have to be at a certain price plan to get a yearly upgrade.

10-03-09 09:06 PM
    No and no, but I think you have to be at a certain price plan to get a yearly upgrade.

Our family plan is 79.99 plus 30 for bis.

10-03-09 10:42 PM
    How long do you have to be on the $59.99 plan to upgrade early?
    10-04-09 09:59 AM
5,111 ... 147148149150151 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD