View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    Not to mention, but BB devices cannot use the connect or premium plans.
    07-17-09 08:39 PM
    Wrong - $39.99 + $29.99 = $79.98

For your troubles, you saved exactly one cent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    the plan that includes texting is actually 99.99 so he has the 79.99 450/data with out text
    07-17-09 10:42 PM
    If you purchase a BB with a buy one get ___ free....do you have to activate a new line for the free phones or can you put them on existing lines.
    thanks
    07-18-09 07:46 AM
    If you purchase a BB with a buy one get ___ free....do you have to activate a new line for the free phones or can you put them on existing lines.
    thanks
    No. I upgraded my line to the Storm and the free Storm went to my sister on her existing line. She paid $100 and I paid $99.99.
    07-18-09 08:03 AM
    vzw aircard im paying 59.99 for unlimted use but i have a question? every once in while i long it says global access 1vx within g triangle roaming this is when i when i use window7 if iswitch over to vista i get national acces roaming do i need to worry about any added charges exspiecily the global roaming?
    07-18-09 11:34 AM
    Ok I deleted bbm and now I want to install it again. my os is 4.3 and its not listed in dtm to reinstall. How do I reinstall. I can't find a link anywhere for 4.3??

07-18-09 12:48 PM
    Ok I deleted bbm and now I want to install it again. my os is 4.3 and its not listed in dtm to reinstall. How do I reinstall. I can't find a link anywhere for 4.3??

Update to 4.5 and then get it.

07-18-09 03:52 PM
    I'm not allowed to mess with the os. Its a business phone. The IT guy has to do that. I wish I could! Is there anyother way?

07-19-09 08:02 AM
    IF the IT giuy has mess witih OS, is the device on BES? You can have the IT fix everything. DO they even gove you right on the phone to add/remove applications?
    07-19-09 09:06 AM
    This might be a silly question but I would appreciate a serious answer: I am trying to download .148 to my Storm 9530 OTA and I get a messege saying I don't have enough memory and I have deleted almost everything except a Myspace app and that will get me just enough memory to download the OS but I was wondering if, after the new OS was downloaded I will have ANY memory would be left for me to reinstall the apps I deleted to make room for the OS. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
    07-19-09 10:36 PM
    This might be a silly question but I would appreciate a serious answer: I am trying to download .148 to my Storm 9530 OTA and I get a messege saying I don't have enough memory and I have deleted almost everything except a Myspace app and that will get me just enough memory to download the OS but I was wondering if, after the new OS was downloaded I will have ANY memory would be left for me to reinstall the apps I deleted to make room for the OS. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
    That is because you don't have enough resources and never will. OS updates must be done through DM on your computer.

07-19-09 11:43 PM
    Pull your battery and retry. I had the same situation on my storm, deleted everything and pulled and it worked. Heard on the forums all you need to do is battery pull and didn't have to delete anything on my girls storm and it worked fine.
    07-19-09 11:46 PM
    I have a question. I added a line and ordered the tour on 7/17/09. The package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. When I look at my account online it shows my plan has already changed to the family share plan and it shows the tour with the new phone number. How is this possible if I don't even have the phone yet?
    07-20-09 09:04 AM
    No. I upgraded my line to the Storm and the free Storm went to my sister on her existing line. She paid $100 and I paid $99.99.
    The line that you're getting the free one on must be eligible to upgrade though.
    07-20-09 10:22 AM
    I just purchased a Tour and it should be delivered today. Reading other posts I had some questions about pricing.

What is the Global Discount and how would I go about getting that credited back to me?

There is a deal that came out right after I purchased my Tour online that says '$50 any BlackBerry'. How would i go about getting that credited back to me?
    07-20-09 11:05 AM
    I have a storm and i am having problems with the battery. . just now it finished chaarging and i downloaded a software from app world and its got only 3 bars left
    07-20-09 01:01 PM
    I have a storm and i am having problems with the battery. . just now it finished chaarging and i downloaded a software from app world and its got only 3 bars left
    Try a few more overnight charge cycles making sure the phone is actually charging

If the problem persists, you may have a bad handset battery.

07-20-09 04:02 PM
    r u really a rep that works for vzw? doesnt this go against your code of conduct with the copany? Couldn't u get fired for representing ur self on a public fourm such as this?
    07-20-09 06:34 PM
    r u really a rep that works for vzw? doesnt this go against your code of conduct with the copany? Couldn't u get fired for representing ur self on a public fourm such as this?
    Who ARE you talking to? Not that it makes any diff to me, as I don't work for verizon, but a correct answer is a correct answer no matter who you work for.

07-20-09 07:25 PM
    Is who a rep for VZW?

I know I don't.

And no, I don't imagine there would be any conflicts.

07-20-09 07:26 PM
    As long as you are not giving company proritory or personal customer infomration there would not conflict. If you can get your help here, the company gets less calls and more money
    07-20-09 07:47 PM
    I think they should hire reps to work from home and be on Crackberry for the 8 hours. Lol

07-20-09 07:49 PM
    ok so my mother in law got the new env3 and she is able to photo shop her pics right on the device (example she sent me a pic that she had put diff stuff on the people in the pic like one had a kings crown on there head) i was woundering if that was possible on the storm
    07-20-09 08:58 PM
    ok so my mother in law got the new env3 and she is able to photo shop her pics right on the device (example she sent me a pic that she had put diff stuff on the people in the pic like one had a kings crown on there head) i was woundering if that was possible on the storm
    Third-party app and none are as easy to use. If you want image editing prowess, you need something like an enV, or betteran a WinMo phone or an iPhone. The BlackBerry is not very capable with images.

07-21-09 01:45 AM
    I just broke my storm and have a new one being overnighted. My DM isnt working properly. If i take the old one and the new one into the verizon store what all can they transfer. Can they transfer my apps and email accounts or only my contacts?
    07-22-09 03:52 AM
5,111 ... 119120121122123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD