View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    So will they swap full retail for full retail? 489.99 for the Tour minus 429.99 for the Curve, these are the retail prices on VZW's sight. So I'll only have to pay $60.00, maybe.

Thanks
    Last edited by jlank; 07-12-09 at 07:45 PM.
    07-12-09 07:43 PM
    No they do 2y price from 2y price. The bogo doesn't count so if you exchange your bogo you would be paying $199 for the tour
    07-12-09 07:56 PM
    Thank you very much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 08:00 PM
    I apologize to the people and to the VZW reps answering these questions but I have one that needs to be answered:

When adding two Blackberries in a plan (family) or even more, does verizion require you to pay $30 (BIS) or $45 (BES) for EACH blackberry?

Please reply someone and help is much appreciated
    07-12-09 09:17 PM
    I apologize to the people and to the VZW reps answering these questions but I have one that needs to be answered:

When adding two Blackberries in a plan (family) or even more, does verizion require you to pay $30 (BIS) or $45 (BES) for EACH blackberry?

Yes .

07-12-09 09:21 PM

Yes it does, but by the end of this year look for a new plan to be in action
    07-12-09 09:22 PM
    Thank you to both vatothe0 and jnepsa for answering my question promptly
    07-12-09 09:30 PM
    Currently have older family voice plan that is not offered any more.
    If I get BB Tour, I understand I must get minimum 29.99/mo data plan.
    (1) Are there any other fees (not incl taxes) that I have to get/pay?
    (2) Can I get a BB and still have my older voice plan?
    Thanks.
    07-13-09 11:06 AM
    i want to buy the tour but they said the new system wont let them bill it to my account? whats up with that? that is how i purchase all my phones from verizon.
    07-13-09 11:30 AM
    Thats lame I would call back and flip crap. We can bill it to your account as long as you pay your bill and are up to date.
    07-13-09 12:30 PM
    Currently have older family voice plan that is not offered any more.
    If I get BB Tour, I understand I must get minimum 29.99/mo data plan.
    (1) Are there any other fees (not incl taxes) that I have to get/pay?
    (2) Can I get a BB and still have my older voice plan?
    Thanks.
    1. Other than state and federal tax, there is no other fee associated with the $29.99 data plan.

2. Depends on how old of a plan. If it is one of the America's Choice plans, then you can get the Tour and not change the plan. If it is older than that you might run into an issue.
    07-13-09 12:49 PM
    i want to buy the tour but they said the new system wont let them bill it to my account? whats up with that? that is how i purchase all my phones from verizon.
    The only reason I could think they wouldn't be able to do it for you is because you either have a past due balance or you have already billed too much to your account this month. Other than that I would call CS and see what the deal is.
    07-13-09 12:50 PM
    I have they keep telling me no

My account is current and I just paid 1700.00 dollars
    In bills.
    Thats lame I would call back and flip crap. We can bill it to your account as long as you pay your bill and are up to date.
    07-13-09 01:16 PM
    Hey just wanted to ask if I could get some help from a VZW rep.

I am going to be starting work multi carrier retail stores and Verizon is one of the carriers they work with.

The training is extensive, an was wondering if you might have any ideas on what I should be strudying up on, to get a head start.

Thanks.
    Valace2
    07-13-09 01:32 PM
    Hi, I purchased a Jabra SP700 based on a review I saw here on Crackberry. The device works beautifully, except ... when I get in my car and turn on the Jabra it immediately pairs with my Storm; however, it does not "connect" with my Storm unless I go to Manage Connections, Bluetooth, Jabra SP700, Menu, Connect -- five steps I have to take, which actually takes a lot of time considering I'm in and out of my car all day. I have read everything I can find on Jabra's web site regarding "Connection" -- not much info there -- but I've done everything I'm supposed to do as far as pairing. The only way I can make it automatically "connect" is by turning my Storm off and then back on -- ridiculous.
    Is there a way to set the Storm to automatically connect whenever my Blackberry gets in range of the Jabra and has successfully paired?
    07-13-09 01:46 PM
    i recently did a bogo offer to get my wife a storm and am wondering if i can return/trade the storm i bought for a tour without having to pay for the free storm??
    07-13-09 01:51 PM
    I have a question...

My wife's phone keeps dying...
    I was wondering if there is any way that I can activate my old BlackBerry on her line without getting the BlackBerry plan...
    I know all Verizon BlackBerries you need to get the plan... and I also called CS and they said I couldn't...
    I was just wondering if there is any way to do it...
    Thank you!!
    07-13-09 07:47 PM
    I have a question...

My wife's phone keeps dying...
    I was wondering if there is any way that I can activate my old BlackBerry on her line without getting the BlackBerry plan...
    I know all Verizon BlackBerries you need to get the plan... and I also called CS and they said I couldn't...
    I was just wondering if there is any way to do it...
    Thank you!!
    nope .
    07-13-09 07:52 PM
    Can a line be added to get a new phone with new customer discount then an esn swap be done with an already existing line on the account

07-13-09 08:53 PM
    Can a line be added to get a new phone with new customer discount then an esn swap be done with an already existing line on the account

Yes it can - but you will need to ready for the 2 year contract and also an ETF if you cancel it.
    07-13-09 09:00 PM
    I wanna keep the line but the other person on the account now wants a bb and the new line would be for my son to use

07-13-09 10:13 PM
    How soon after its added can the swap be done

07-13-09 10:14 PM
    Right away - does not take long.
    07-13-09 10:16 PM
    Right away - does not take long.
    Thanks for the info

07-13-09 10:18 PM
    I need to call in the morning, but I got a text stating that I'm on track to incur overage charges for my data plan. I've only had the BB two weeks. I asked the CSR who helped me whether it was an unlimited data plan 3 times, and she said yes. How can I be charged for overage if I'm on an unlimited plan?
    07-13-09 11:49 PM
5,111 ... 116117118119120 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD