View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
    Verizon locks BB GPS.
    Is that a question or a statement?
    06-11-09 11:26 AM
    Is there a BlackBerry worth getting before the Tour comes out? I had A Storm and won't be going back down that road again.... I s the Curve too outdated now? Maybe the Pearl?
    I don't like Palm either. I miss having a Berry!!
    06-11-09 02:34 PM
    Guess the data is worth it to have such a qaulity device. I just don't wanna pay 30 bucks and have super slow internet either. What Berries would be recommended?
    06-11-09 02:37 PM
    Is there a Verizon rep on here? I was wondering if the way you cripple your already bad selection of phones has hurt your business....
    06-11-09 03:01 PM
    Verizon has outperformed all other major wireless carriers in the US for several years straight. So no.

Has your crippled sense of reality hurt your ability to make relevant posts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 03:37 PM
    I feel this comes to the old what do you want a nice phone or a good service

trouble is these days there is no reason not to have both

verizon is restricted on it's phone choice due to cdma and apart from the blackberry's and the omnia most of verizon's other phones look like they belong in toys r us or a third world country

until they allow a sim based network then they will always struggle getting and selling the latest/greatest and newest mobile phones

That said..it's no secret verizon has a great coverage but a lousy choice of phones.. and you would have known this before you signed a contract with them

You can't join a club you knew about then complained about it when you in
    06-11-09 04:02 PM
    Is there a Verizon rep on here? I was wondering if the way you cripple your already bad selection of phones has hurt your business....
    I would say that 80 million people and being the largest carrier in the US, might say something about your statement
    06-11-09 04:51 PM
    Verizon locks BB GPS.
    Not again.

This question, is like asking if the sky is blue

Now this statement was funny as $hit. Thanks for the laugh.
    06-11-09 04:59 PM
    Had a fun 15 minutes after work today. I got to play with the new BB Flip, Casio,env 3, env touch, Gleem, and alias 2.
    06-11-09 05:29 PM
    Unlock VZW BB GPS
    Just ignore the comment and maybe he/she will go away. This person has a storm and has GPS
    06-11-09 06:44 PM
    Verizon has outperformed all other major wireless carriers in the US for several years straight. So no.

Either that or the fact he is posting from the grave has caused the stupidity.

After all, the Man in Black did die awhile back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 02:23 AM
    I am considering moving from T-mobile to Verizon. Can you provide me with any information that will support this tentative decision? Also, are there any perks offered to folks who switch from other companies to Verizon? Thanks!
    06-13-09 10:38 AM
    Mainly the coverage with VZW far superior to TMO. Now some additional info from you would be helpful as to needs:

Minutes
    SMS
    MMS
    Typeof device? like do you need global needs?

The more info you can provide a rep- the better the answer we can give.

ALso, you check plans and devices at VZW.COM
    06-13-09 11:04 AM
    I have 2 bb curve 8330 I have replaced 1 of them for times the last time was with a new phone same curve the other has been replaced 3 times all with refurb phones they keep messing up the say they can not place it with a diff device but I'm tired of calling all the time bout them I'm bout to cancel the contract if they don't fix it I like the service but customer service sucks what can I do
    06-13-09 12:22 PM
    Hmm four phones and one new. Are they all replaced for the same things? if not, what are they being replaced for?
    06-13-09 12:30 PM
    Yeah they have all been replaced for the same reasons freezing up and reboting during phone calls but the freezing up is the worst one they don't seem to want to do anything bout it
    06-13-09 12:55 PM
    Four phone all for freezing. Internesting. What applications are you runing on the device? I find it hard think that four phones came to you (one new) that all do the same thing. At that point it is something you have put on the device.

With all the curves out there and no one else has reported this issue.

Sorry not meaning to attack, this is not intension. They can give 42 more phones I bet this would happen again. If we can figure what is on the device causing this, it may not happen.
    06-13-09 01:03 PM
    The curves have been freezing up and reboting during calls
    06-13-09 01:21 PM
    I'm only have what came on the phone I really don't now. I get on crackberry that's bout it we asked if they could change us to a non bb they woulnt I like the bb I would pay the diff to go to the storm but it probly wouldn't help
    06-13-09 01:31 PM
    When you get a replacement, do you restore a back up from your prior phone? This could be part of the issue if sone data from thast is corrupt and it hits the OS that runs the phone. Have you tried runing the device clean for a couple days to see if that helped?
    06-13-09 01:38 PM
    We had to gop to a corporate store to get a new phone for one line its been doing ok just freezing some mine has been replaced with refurb phones. Still same problem
    06-13-09 01:44 PM
    Is the store brining over your contacts for you? The machine they use to do this can cause problems. I have seen this before on BB devices. If this is case and all your info is in outlook, I would wipe the phone and sync rather then restoring a backup.
    06-13-09 01:47 PM
    Yes as soon as they gave me the phone 2 hrs later froze up and would not let me into the browser
    06-13-09 01:48 PM
    The last time the store did the numbers and they set up everything still the same problems
    06-13-09 02:01 PM
    This is the first bb I've owned I think I would rather have a reg phone
    06-13-09 02:06 PM
5,111 ... 102103104105106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD