View Poll Results: Are you happy with Verizon Wireless?

Voters
3352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i'm a loyal VZW customer

2,142 63.90%
  • Its Ok

766 22.85%
  • I am thinking about changing

254 7.58%
  • NO!!!

190 5.67%
01-15-15 08:42 AM
5,111 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    only if you are under the 30 day WFG (assumes bought from direct VZW store - indirects have their own return policy).
    So does buying a phone online from the VZW website also count for the 30 days?
    10-10-08 04:43 PM
    If I have an existing account do I still have to do another credit check and pay another fee for adding a line.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 05:04 PM
    What's the difference between the $29.99 BIS plan and the $44.99 "Unlimited BBA" plan?
    10-10-08 08:12 PM
    What's the difference between the $29.99 BIS plan and the $44.99 "Unlimited BBA" plan?
    $29.99 = BIS
    $44.95 = BES
    10-10-08 08:19 PM
    So does buying a phone online from the VZW website also count for the 30 days?
    Yes, although if you are exchanging the device in a retail store you may have to pay retail pricing (mail in rebates) and a possible $20 device initiation fee.
    10-10-08 08:22 PM
    If I have an existing account do I still have to do another credit check and pay another fee for adding a line.

Yes and you may need to change your plan to a family share plan
    10-10-08 08:23 PM
    But I already have a family share plan I just need to know if I'm going to need to do it for a third line.

10-10-08 09:02 PM
    I'm wondering if there's any sort of Family Data plan for VZW? Currently, i'm the only one with a BB, and i pay the regulay $30/mo for the data. But my wife is thinking of getting a BB, but isn't wild about paying another $30/mo in data service. Does anyone know if they offer some sort of combined data service for Family Plans with more than one BB? Or do you always have to pay the $30/mo separately each time?
    10-10-08 09:37 PM
    UNfortunatly at this time no. Each device that has data will ned it's own data plan
    10-10-08 09:56 PM
    UNfortunatly at this time no. Each device that has data will ned it's own data plan
    That sucks, but thanks for letting me know.
    10-10-08 10:34 PM
    do you think verizon is the jesus of all wireless carriers?
    10-10-08 11:36 PM
    nope. GOD of all carriers...we sent Sprint to die...
    10-11-08 12:55 AM
    am i able to bring in my blackberry and have verizon update its OS because im on a mac, i mean i have paralells running windows and i can do it, im just curious if this is possible because i know that my previous phones were updatable and i always brought in my phone periodically to have it updated.
    10-11-08 02:58 AM
    also another question i have, can i tether my phone to my computer and pay per kb/mb that i use without having the tethering plan?
    10-11-08 04:48 AM
    also another question i have, can i tether my phone to my computer and pay per kb/mb that i use without having the tethering plan?
    Once again in oder to tether you will need to have this featue on your account. There is pay per tehter feature.
    10-11-08 07:46 AM
    sorry if i repeated my question don't get muffed about it, bad short term memory and infected with laziness to go search through posts to see if i posted it or not, do you know how much that plan costs?
    10-11-08 08:12 AM
    If you are on the 29.99 data plan then it is $30 per month. If you are on the 44.99 data plan for BES, then it is $15 per month. This is an add on feature and can be added when you need it and removed when you don't.
    10-11-08 08:15 AM
    thats not what i was asking, unless your telling me that they don't offer a per MB/KB service like they do for minutes or text messages. my question was do they offer per MB/KB service, because my predicament is sometimes im at the airport or the bus station or even the train station because i travel alot going in between school and florida, and sometimes i need access to the internet or im just bored and i would only want to surf the internet for 10-15 minutes at a time a few times a month, otherwise i make it a point find wifi or i just use my blackberry.
    10-11-08 09:15 AM

4. Is the DM/MM the only way to convert and transfer video to Verizon Curves? I've read that the video parameters used by many 3rd party conversion apps do not work on the Curve.
    I use SUPER and as long as you use the correct settings it works fine, and is not near the bloatware of DM/MM. It is not the prettiest, but it does a good job.
    I'd post a link, but I can't cause I'm a noob

ROn,
    10-11-08 09:24 AM
    Will there be any special promotions once the Storm is released for any current VZW customers with a BB? I have a Pearl, but want to upgrade to the Storm once released. I am not "new every 2" eligible. Do I have any options, or will I have to wait until I am upgrade eligible?
    10-11-08 04:35 PM
    All practices for upgrades will remain tacted I am sure. After 12 months you can early upgrade for the 2 years pricing, but will not get the new every two.
    10-11-08 04:40 PM
    what is the difference between the 1 year early upgrade with the 2 yr. pricing and new every 2??? sounds similar to me...
    10-12-08 01:33 AM
    1 year you will get 2 year pricing and any rebates. 2 year is the same thing, but you will get your new every two which can be a up to an additional 50 or 100 based on your price plan.
    10-12-08 07:40 AM
    I have researched this pretty deep in my option. On several BB and B/T deivces and I have not yet found one that works. Sorry, If you find a way to do it please post
    My jawbone2 and curve pair perfectly fine. Pm me for step by step instructions if the issue persists.

10-12-08 05:41 PM
    Is there any way to shut off the text message when you get a voicemail? I followed the below instructions, and still get text messages. I don't want o need them. One thing to note, is I don't get the pop up that is mentioned below.

When you get the voicemail notification and it gives you the pop up with the choice to "save" or just click "ok," never click save. All save does is give you a message copy of the notification in your text inbox, and it has no affect on your actual voicemail whatsoever. Just click ok, and you won't get a message anymore. I got three voice mails today, and I have not one notification of it in my text inbox by doing what I said.

To prevent a log of calls ending up in your text inbox, do the following:
    1. Get to the phone screen (press the green phone button)
    2. Press menu (button left of trackball)
    3. Click on Options
    4. Click on Call Logging
    5. Choose None
    6. Press the back key and be sure to click "Save" when prompted

Done.
    10-13-08 08:10 AM
5,111 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD