08-12-10 07:11 PM
34 12
tools
    Um, LTE is a simple software update away from WiMAX. Speculating that Sprint won't get LTE phones because they're currently operating the only 4G network in the country over WiMAX is simply idiotic logic.
    Are you the hot dog eating champion? If so, that would be awesome.
    08-11-10 11:53 PM
    verizon sucks. idk what all the hype is about
    3 posts and already trying to start a E-war. Go away troll.
    08-12-10 10:32 AM
    From now on if you call someone a "troll" you automatically lose the flame war!
    08-12-10 11:33 AM
    Just to lighten things up: No. 1 reason to own an iphone.......forwarded to me from a coworker.

Dating site OkCupid has completed a study about its users’ smartphones and sexual history and has determined that among people who use smartphones, iPhone users have the most sexual partners, followed by BlackBerry users and finally Android users.
    08-12-10 02:46 PM
    Just to lighten things up: No. 1 reason to own an iphone.......forwarded to me from a coworker.

Dating site OkCupid has completed a study about its users smartphones and sexual history and has determined that among people who use smartphones, iPhone users have the most sexual partners, followed by BlackBerry users and finally Android users.
    Most sexual partners does not equal most sex. Seems to me that most iPhone owners are much too busy playing with their phones to actually have time for sex. I'm guessing maybe that's why they have more partners...people run away from them once they see they are more interested in their phones than them!
    08-12-10 03:47 PM
    Most sexual partners does not equal most sex. Seems to me that most iPhone owners are much too busy playing with their phones to actually have time for sex. I'm guessing maybe that's why they have more partners...people run away from them once they see they are more interested in their phones than them!

Well I for one find it more fun to taste all the milk on the farm instead of buying the cow...
    08-12-10 05:04 PM
    Um, LTE is a simple software update away from WiMAX. Speculating that Sprint won't get LTE phones because they're currently operating the only 4G network in the country over WiMAX is simply idiotic logic.
    No it's not, without boring people with the technical aspects of both technologies you can read about them here:

The difference between WiMax and LTE from technical specifications

They are not a simple software update away from each other. For those teckies out there it's a pretty good read.
    08-12-10 06:27 PM
    ^^^ You do know that they're already testing FDD and TDD in multiple markets right now, yes?
    08-12-10 06:56 PM
    Is Apple prepping for a Verizon iPhone?

How many times have we heard this....

But who knows... might really be in the works now.
    "I Don't care" LoL
    08-12-10 07:11 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD