05-14-08 07:13 PM
412 1234 ...
tools
    Yeah - saw you got shut out. Bummer. Did the order at least go through, even if you're not one of the lucky have-it-in-hand-tomorrow guys?
    no there never was a order!!!!! who knows why, but kinda upseting they ask for credit info and nothing......

lessons learned I guess.

* was not yelling at you, just venting, okay?
    Last edited by yester18; 05-01-08 at 06:12 PM.
    05-01-08 06:09 PM
    Same here. Just got off the phone (800 number) and had to coax the guy into trying the bb8330c sku and up it popped. He then says "Oh the Curve!" Duh! That is what I asked for in the first place. Anyway he said he could take the order now but it will sit in the system until the 9th. The system would not let him complete the order until then. Grr...
    05-01-08 06:09 PM
    Noob here looking for help..

I am not currently eligible for the New Every 2 discount but only the annual discount. Do you have to be eligible for the new every 2 discount in order to be eligible for the $100 discount for the data plan?? In other words should i be paying...

$319.99 - $50 MIR = $269.99 or
    $319.99 - $100 data plan discount - $50 MIR = $169.99

Might be a deal breaker for me. Thanks in advance.
    05-01-08 06:19 PM
    Huh, do they knwo they are out the 9th of May... anyways....

I am really upset here is why.

Well no package for me, and just found out from Telesales rep....... They never ordered it

I didn't even think on getting order number and tracking info. I called and *****ed but it did no good.

Who knows what to do now.... I hate when people lie to me.... especially when they take all my credit info and nothing, no pending orders so it;s not like it will show up the 9th or after.......

I called three times and pretty much same story, who device? it's not out yet, yada yada yada.....

Man I need a drink, all this info I provided and secured and I get the low ball. WTF?

Grrrrrrr

Thanks for letting me vent.....

so my persistence paid off! i thought i would go ahead and give it one final try, and low and behold the sales rep i got was cool as heck! gave her the info for the phone and Boom, sale made! just took a few minutes because her computer was "slow" she said. but money was taken from my bank account, should see it saturday she said if not monday at the latest! im so pumped, i thought it was just a myth to just call and order one, you just have to keep trying to find someone who is willing to help! i cant wait to get my hands on this!!! by the way, it was 439 for the phone.
    Last edited by oakleyswitch; 05-01-08 at 06:27 PM. Reason: update price!
    05-01-08 06:27 PM
    So now if you call today (assuming they are still open and taking calls), you only get on a waiting list? Bummer...

So excited that I might be able to get it tomorrow.
    05-01-08 06:30 PM
    Just placed my order. No problems at all, asked her to search for the SKU and there it was. At the end of the call....Curve coming tomorrow (even though the 5pm deadline passed) and final price.....$74.89.

Thats all folks.
    05-01-08 06:50 PM
    I would just like to back up and inquire further about a previously discussed point about the ability to stream YouTube and web radio on the new Verizon Curve.
    Is there any reason at all to think that the streaming of YouTube won't work?
    05-01-08 06:52 PM
    Just placed my order. No problems at all, asked her to search for the SKU and there it was. At the end of the call....Curve coming tomorrow (even though the 5pm deadline passed) and final price.....$74.89.

Thats all folks.
    If it were possible to break that 5PM deadline, that would be awesome. However, I'm thinking that if I can even get through (have to wait a while...meh =/ ), it won't come until Saturday or Monday...depending on if they ship weekend.
    05-01-08 07:22 PM
    Mine's showing up in Fedex.com as in route and delivering to my job tomorrow.
    05-01-08 07:27 PM
    Sweet. AH! I want my Curve NOW!
    05-01-08 07:29 PM
    If it were possible to break that 5PM deadline, that would be awesome. However, I'm thinking that if I can even get through (have to wait a while...meh =/ ), it won't come until Saturday or Monday...depending on if they ship weekend.
    Priority overnight= next day, any day, except sunday.
    05-01-08 07:30 PM
    Order today at 2:15 PM EST. Live in New York.

Got the FedEx tracking number emailed to me at 7:00 PM EST tonight, it's been picked up by FedEx and will be delivered to my office in New York tomorrow (Friday) by 10:30 AM.
    05-01-08 07:32 PM
    Noticed from another forum that Verizon is shipping with OS 72 multi language pack, yet on PinStacks, someone mentioned that Bell Mobility's is the most recent one, but theirs ends in 71? Don't the higher numbers represent more recent OS systems?

Just curious.

Thanks
    05-01-08 07:33 PM
    Ok so I ordered my 8330 via CS# tried 2x 1st guy said NO, 2nd women said ok sure, and placed order.
    But here's the kicker. She called back later, said Verizon had pre-released the phone in their system on accident, that I might not get it on Saturday as confirmed, but that it will be available via customer service on May 9th(as we already knew).

FYI they were in Sacramento.
    05-01-08 08:03 PM
    I just order my new BB Curve 8330 through Verizon, and will have it Monday. Can't wait.....................Hopefully the Curve lives up to it!
    05-01-08 08:19 PM
    Order today at 2:15 PM EST. Live in New York.

Got the FedEx tracking number emailed to me at 7:00 PM EST tonight, it's been picked up by FedEx and will be delivered to my office in New York tomorrow (Friday) by 10:30 AM.
    Let us know if you get it - I called and they said it is a glitch in the system, none available in Northeast; Southwest is taking orders because thats where the warehouse is but no stock there - alot of confusing information!!!
    05-01-08 08:35 PM
    Let us know if you get it - I called and they said it is a glitch in the system, none available in Northeast; Southwest is taking orders because thats where the warehouse is but no stock there - alot of confusing information!!!
    Just called to confirm order and tracking (spoke with CSR in Willimington, NC) and all is good. Asked her to confirm phone model, and she shockingly said Curve. Hope others have similar luck.
    05-01-08 09:00 PM
    I definitely will get it tomorrow because it's in the FedEx system picked up and enroute to New York right now. Will have it by 10:30 AM tomorrow.
    05-01-08 09:37 PM
    My Curve left from the warehouse in West Chester, PA.
    05-01-08 09:38 PM
    I just tried three separate times and they all said that I can't order it and they can't pre-order one for me over the phone. I called using both 800-922-0204 and 611 from my phone and no luck. Any suggestions? Anything specific to say?
    05-01-08 10:02 PM
    My Curve left from the warehouse in West Chester, PA.
    Mine, too.
    05-01-08 10:04 PM
    I definitely will get it tomorrow because it's in the FedEx system picked up and enroute to New York right now. Will have it by 10:30 AM tomorrow.
    Just curious - what number did you call to order - I tried 3x - no luck - said May 9th - let us know if/when you get it tomorrow!!
    05-01-08 10:22 PM
    Just curious - what number did you call to order - I tried 3x - no luck - said May 9th - let us know if/when you get it tomorrow!!
    I'm sure management started catching on and is putting a stop to it. Although verizon slipped up today, they can not go on selling the phone without making a formal statement. Very unprofessional to allow an unfair market as well as displaying that the company is not very transparent between sales, marketing, service, etc.
    05-01-08 10:25 PM
    o my gosh....you guys have me so excited.....

too bad i'm not getting mine for a few more weeks (just paid rent today)...i would have held off for this phone though

in 2 weeks, it will be mine and my partner she will have the 8830....

SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    05-01-08 10:27 PM
    i tried didn't work
    05-01-08 10:30 PM
412 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD