05-14-08 08:13 PM
412 ... 14151617
tools
    I ordered a curve off the website, cause they said I would receive more discount than on the phone. Unfortunately I wasn't able to add overnight shipping... Has anybody else ordered on the internet, and if so, how long did the shipping take?
    I believe if you order before 5:00 PM, you automatically get next-day. Otherwise you'll get it the following day (assuming it's not Sunday). Could be wrong, but that's what I thought it was.
    05-07-08 11:03 PM
    Does anyone really know when the curve will be in stores? I called my local VZW store and they said Monday. I am not sure if I can wait that long
    I stopped-by a VZ store earlier this evening. I asked when they're getting them in. The manager said "two days", which puts it at Friday evening. I hope they don't run out of Curves by the time I get there!
    05-07-08 11:26 PM
    I never trust those people. Sure, Friday sounds good, but it could always be Monday...or later... =/

I'm hoping to call in for mine tonight (although it's getting quite late) or tomorrow. Maybe I'll have it in-hand by Friday morning!
    05-08-08 12:11 AM
    I never trust those people. Sure, Friday sounds good, but it could always be Monday...or later... =/

I'm hoping to call in for mine tonight (although it's getting quite late) or tomorrow. Maybe I'll have it in-hand by Friday morning!
    I called my order in yesterday at 5pm and I recieved it today. It was sent 2-day fedex, so that may be the standard shipping unless you pay extra for the overnite option. The CSR said it would be here by today so i didn't question it.
    05-08-08 12:47 AM
    i called in last night at 8ish, i haven't received it yet and it says its for a 2-day delivery due Friday by 7:00pm!! is that even possible?
    but then on the tracking info, it was updated and said it landed in la (where i live) tonight at the sorting place...
    can they come earlier then they estimate??

יום עצמאות שמח Happy Israeli Independence Day!
    05-08-08 02:28 AM
    the local Circuit City VZW has them in stock now.

the local stand alone retail VZW does not have them in stock now, probably Monday.
    05-08-08 05:01 PM
    I called my order in yesterday at 5pm and I recieved it today. It was sent 2-day fedex, so that may be the standard shipping unless you pay extra for the overnite option. The CSR said it would be here by today so i didn't question it.
    I wasn't referring to the calling in to order. Those have been going through now, but stores still don't have the Curve. When they say Friday, it sounds credible, but one must always know that they could be completely ill-informed.
    05-08-08 05:06 PM
    Last night I tried about 5 times at 10pm PST to get the curve. Two people had no idea it was out until I said it was on the website and they looked and saw. I was so frustrated cause everyone kept saying the 9th.

Today first two people I talked to said the computer wont let them until tomorrow (the 9th). The third lady I told what happened twice before said she doesn't know why that happened but it all went through.

I ordered it at about 12:45pm. I called about 30min ago and the lady said its going out tonight and I will get it tomorrow! The CSR told me 2-3 days but the warehouse is in Ontario, Ca. I live in the San Fernando valley who ever knows where that is in Los Angeles. SOOO with that being said I have to call back after 5pm because thats when the shipping goes out to get my tracking number!

I am so excited to get rid of my pearl. I'm on my second one and cannot stand the terrible memory leak!!! Off to ebay or craigslist it goes.. unless anyone who reads this is interested. My new one is a month old!

I hope i love my curve more than my pearl!
    05-08-08 05:57 PM
    Seems that I'll be getting mine tomorrow when they arrive in stores. Called in and a guy is supposed to call back and confirm that my store will have them in. Uber excited, though I don't want to wait until after school like I'll have to.
    05-08-08 08:06 PM
    My husband ordered by phone my Curve from Verizon on Tuesday night, and it arrived yesterday at 2:00 pm. Now let me preface this by saying that I really really loved my pink Pearl, but now that I have the Curve, there's absolutely no comparison. It was 1000% worth the wait and everything I had hoped it would be and more! With just a minor bump I was able to succesfully transfer over all my settings, calendar, contacts, etc. but I wasn't able to transfer my third party apps, so I had to reload them. Took a little time, but not a biggie. Anyway, I can't wait to hear more about what everyone has to say!

I LOVE MY CURVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sheri
    05-09-08 10:25 AM
    The stores have them now my wife is getting one now
    05-09-08 11:18 AM
    How come they make it cheaper online than over the phone???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 12:17 PM
    because they're not paying anyone to sit there and take orders if you do it online.
    05-09-08 01:50 PM
    is the new verizon curve a world edition bb?
    05-09-08 02:00 PM
    is the new verizon curve a world edition bb?
    NO. What does the VZW website tell you? Trust in what you read.
    05-09-08 02:07 PM
    The curve is in stores now, I finally got one. I am so excited to finally have it. I haven't had much time to play with it but so far I love it.
    05-09-08 02:34 PM
    i really don't know if i want to drop $450... but the more i hear people talk about it, the more i want it.

yikes!
    05-09-08 02:51 PM
    Yes, does seem a bit steep of a price to pay, but everyone seems to really love it. Fortunately I get mine in roughly the $200 range.
    05-09-08 04:39 PM
    i really don't know if i want to drop $450... but the more i hear people talk about it, the more i want it.

yikes!
    I hear where your coming from....but so many people are talking about it yanno....

I don't care what is the price, i'm getting mine within the next week or two...

and then my partner, she can have my 8830....

goodbye old volume...

hello new volume and new ringtones LOL
    05-09-08 08:03 PM
    So it turns out that although I was told Curves would be in the store on Friday (I wanted to order online or by phone, but I'm not in control of that), apparently they are NOT, which is really quite irksome. Now I'm hearing, "For sure by Monday".

=/
    05-09-08 11:29 PM
    I got through on my first try yesterday! The Sales Rep was amazing. I just received my blackberry curve from verizon today at 3:00! I have not been able to put it down! i'm so happy to be a part of the BB fam now!
    05-09-08 11:46 PM
    Congrats. Enjoy your new Curve!
    05-10-08 01:03 AM
    I walked right into the store and asked for it! No problems at all:-)!
    05-10-08 02:17 AM
    Wednesday will be the GLORIOUS DAY....

I will getting my 2nd BLACKBERRY....but my 1st CURVE....

What a Great Day that will BE
    05-10-08 10:21 AM
    I've called several local stores and all are saying they should have them in by monday. I've already got mine I'm just waiting on some accessories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 12:48 PM
412 ... 14151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD