05-14-08 07:13 PM
412 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    There is a good chance he was eligible for a "yearly" upgrade.
    Agh, I'm not even eligible for that yet! ahaha, but I want to get rid of my LG enV. I need an actual smartphone, not a teenagers smartphone
    05-06-08 03:17 PM
    the curve is on vzw.com right now....i just ordered
    05-06-08 03:48 PM
    Yea, I just saw that! Sweeeet. But I think I am going to buy it in the store so I can try haggling about the price. They usually give a little bit.
    05-06-08 03:52 PM
    uhh does the Blackberry plan really come with no data and its an extra 15/month for internet access? That means for 900 minutes with unlimited text, email, and intenret it costs about $145 a month when u can get 1000 minutes for $90 with t-mobile.............. thats insane
    05-06-08 04:00 PM
    Well mine hit the slow boat. Ordered it on Sat and well,
    Just Left NJ @ 1:11pm. Some how mine got stuck between PA and NJ. Going to call VZW and see what happend. O, well one more date won't hurt.
    05-06-08 04:03 PM
    Yea, I just saw that! Sweeeet. But I think I am going to buy it in the store so I can try haggling about the price. They usually give a little bit.
    +1, yep.

when I bought my WE the guy in store "hooked me up" a lil bit.

will try that again with Curve.
    05-06-08 04:13 PM
    it is online right now
    sawheeet!
    05-06-08 05:14 PM
    Just ordered mine through the web site!
    05-06-08 05:27 PM
    Is there an official release date yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-08 05:29 PM
    Is there an official release date yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Feel free to scroll through the past 20 pages or so of posts in this thread.... or search the rest of the site.

It was supposed to be May 9th online, May 12 in stores. It's on the Verizon website NOW.

Happy shopping. You may now move about the cabin.
    05-06-08 05:31 PM
    Just talk to a Rep. at a local store. Due to the demands of Questions of user who already have the phone (mainly us) the where forced to put the 8330 online. The MMS should be up and running within 24rs if not already. (Don't know still wating for my phone) All the local stores have the dummy, and waiting for the live phone.
    05-06-08 05:34 PM
    OK OK. Sorry I ever doubted you. Will you please forgive me? LMAO. Congrats to you and everyone else, now load up some of my themes on it!
    LOL You got it... I am a DJ, I am what I play.... off to learn how the heck to add themes..
    05-06-08 05:48 PM
    question. i ordered the phone online, and unfortunatley my number (i have a family share plan) was not available for upgrading. so i upgraded the other line, and got the "new 2 yr contract price-319.99$" as well as the $50 dollar discount for advanced device. will the $50 mail in rebate be in the box? it didn't say anything about it on my invoice.....
    05-06-08 05:57 PM
    Just called in and ordered it. They only had the $79.99 data and 450 voice plan online. The CSR got me the $29.99BIS plan with all the rebates. $210 with taxes and free shipping, less the $50 mail in rebate.
    05-06-08 06:32 PM
    question. will the $50 mail in rebate be in the box? it didn't say anything about it on my invoice.....
    If the rebate wasn't instant, then yes it should be in the box.
    05-06-08 06:36 PM
    Hey guys - My first post here but I wanted to add my Verizon Curve experience to the forum.

After reading forum messages today about many successes in ordering an 8330 Curve, I decided to give it a whirl for myself. I Called vzw telesales, and the rep immediately told me that the phone was not available to order until Friday - no ifs, ands or buts. I offered the part # and he got angry, telling me that he is aware of it but that the phone can not yet be ordered. I continued to insist with him that that is not the case, and told him I had seen a Curve in my buddy's hand today. He kept plugging in the computer, and what do you know...the next thing he asked me was if I needed any accessories!

I ended up paying $129.71 including shipping after my $100 upgrade discount and another $100 discount for having the data plan. He also told me that there is an additional $50 mail in rebate I can get once I receive the phone. In my mind, it was a **** of a deal for $80. I should receive the phone on Friday! For those of you who are having trouble ordering, I guess a bit of persistence is the key to success. Good luck
    05-06-08 07:01 PM
    Hey guys - My first post here but I wanted to add my Verizon Curve experience to the forum.

After reading forum messages today about many successes in ordering an 8330 Curve, I decided to give it a whirl for myself. I Called vzw telesales, and the rep immediately told me that the phone was not available to order until Friday - no ifs, ands or buts. I offered the part # and he got angry, telling me that he is aware of it but that the phone can not yet be ordered. I continued to insist with him that that is not the case, and told him I had seen a Curve in my buddy's hand today. He kept plugging in the computer, and what do you know...the next thing he asked me was if I needed any accessories!

I ended up paying $129.71 including shipping after my $100 upgrade discount and another $100 discount for having the data plan. He also told me that there is an additional $50 mail in rebate I can get once I receive the phone. In my mind, it was a **** of a deal for $80. I should receive the phone on Friday! For those of you who are having trouble ordering, I guess a bit of persistence is the key to success. Good luck
    How did you get all that if you already had an 8830 on your account (only been out 1 year)? What discounts specifically were applied to your sale?
    05-06-08 07:42 PM
    do the BB plans cover internet? or do you have to add the extra $15 a month? anybody?
    05-06-08 09:24 PM
    do the BB plans cover internet? or do you have to add the extra $15 a month? anybody?
    The BB plan covers internet using you BB browser. Now if you want to tether it to your laptop or PC, then it's $30 if you're on BIS or $15 if you're on BES.
    05-06-08 09:30 PM
    Just registered here at crackberry. Figured I'd chime in. I ordered my curve on Friday (thanks to info over on HoFo) took me about 3 tries. I had it delivered on Saturday. So far I'm lovin it!! The only issues so far is no MMS...they say that should be fixed soon and now that its been released on the website, the homepage on the browser has now been changed to show the VZ navigator is available...except it doesn't work.
    05-06-08 09:39 PM
    how much extra is vznavigator? I forgot. Also, I heard that Verizon was going to make it so that you can use the Blackberry GPS for free if you wanted. I know, doesnt make too much sense, but I think that was in a forum here.
    05-06-08 10:11 PM
    I just ordered my 8330 curve over the phone. The great stated since I have a corporate account, if I wanted to order the Global 8330 for the same price. I ordered that one, but was not aware the 8330 had this (I know the 8830 does.) Has anyone heard about this?
    05-06-08 10:25 PM
    this is my first bb device, i got it today about 12 and have been playin on it all day, and yes my tounge is still hanging out
    05-06-08 10:32 PM
    yea i just finally ordered mine, gonna get here on thursday
    its gonna be my first blackberry =D
    05-06-08 10:48 PM
    I ordered it Sunday morning over Verizon's website and I got it in the afternoon today. $106.29 (with tax) will be the final price after the rebate.
    05-06-08 11:21 PM
412 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD