05-14-08 08:13 PM
412 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    *rocks back and forth in fetal position*

Need Curve.
    Need Curve.

Ugh. The wait is killing me. Especially with my old phone dying at the same time. Anticipation!
    05-05-08 11:55 PM
    *rocks back and forth in fetal position*

Need Curve.
    Need Curve.

Ugh. The wait is killing me. Especially with my old phone dying at the same time. Anticipation!
    I know exactly how you feel...I was the same way all day!!! And then I had to take a final exam so there was the chance I wouldn't be home when I got there and FedEx wouldn't leave it...I was so worried, but then I got it and didn't do the paper I had due tonight....Ooops
    05-06-08 12:01 AM
    What's worse is that I'm suffering with less and less people. A lot of people were able to place orders, however, I was not able to. Now I have to wait until the official release on Friday or whatever, which is killing me!
    05-06-08 12:03 AM
    I had to try like four times to get mine. The first person I spoke to tried to order the 8830 for me...after she repeated 8-3-3-0. Instead of doing homework, I kept calling them and asking...LOL.

But I would die if I had to wait until Friday.....I'm sorry..I really do feel your pain.
    05-06-08 12:09 AM
    I think its 4.3.0.124 but 4.3.0.199 is out.
    Did you miss the picture with the OS version in it?
    05-06-08 12:12 AM
    I had to try like four times to get mine. The first person I spoke to tried to order the 8830 for me...after she repeated 8-3-3-0. Instead of doing homework, I kept calling them and asking...LOL.

But I would die if I had to wait until Friday.....I'm sorry..I really do feel your pain.
    Yes, I'll have to push again to try and order before then, but otherwise it's calling in on Friday, then hoping to get it in by Saturday!

It's going to be a loooooooooong week.
    05-06-08 12:28 AM
    I called earlier today and got rejected by the sales rep... he put me on a call-back list...

...but then I called back at around 6:30 my time and got a totally cool sales rep who set me up. I played it very non-shallant... "yeah, i'd like to upgrade my phone"... "the blackberry 8330"... "cool, thanks". It was very hard to contain my excitement.

My first BlackBerry... I'm an excited geek.
    05-06-08 01:53 AM
    Have any of you actually recieved your order from Gary? because I ordered one from him and verizon has no record of me ordering it but I did get charged so i better get it tomorrow.
    05-06-08 03:10 AM
    I'd love to upgrade to the Curve...but I only got my Pearl in December and I don't know how much I'd like paying full price (well, minus whatever discount I get on equipment thru my employer's discount). I have a feeling it'll kill be far before I can upgrade NE2 and I'll end up shelling out the big bucks for it anyway...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-08 03:43 AM
    I'd love to upgrade to the Curve...but I only got my Pearl in December and I don't know how much I'd like paying full price (well, minus whatever discount I get on equipment thru my employer's discount). I have a feeling it'll kill be far before I can upgrade NE2 and I'll end up shelling out the big bucks for it anyway...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    if your pearl gives you anymore troubles id demand a curve! any luck with that email to vzw?
    05-06-08 06:02 AM
    is everyones curve arrived on time according to fedex website??? mine should be here today and its still over an hour away....im starting to get worried
    05-06-08 07:26 AM
    Xandrex -

I am still in your boat. I have called 4 times and continue to hit the wrong personal. "There's no way anyone has the Curve yet from VZW...." Ugh it is so irritating. I will continue to try, but the wait is killing me! Especially after seeing Yester's great picts. I am soooo jealous!
    05-06-08 07:33 AM
    Called vzw last night from my ancient 7250 BB and was able order the curve, no problem. It should be here on Thursday. When I called 611 they transferred me to telesales and Mitchell hooked me right up. He told me that they are not allowed to promote it till Friday, but if customers specifically ask for it they have been given the go ahead to sell it. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Cigarfred; 05-06-08 at 08:21 AM.
    05-06-08 08:14 AM
    I ordered mine yesterday around 2pm CST, and then called back to confirm and also get a order number. Confirmed it was a curve but when I went online this morning and typed in the order number it is not there, strange. Making me think if I will get it sooner or later after the release date. Now that would upset me.
    05-06-08 08:18 AM
    WooooHooooo! I finally got a rep that helped me. My curve should be here Wednesday! Thanks Derrick!
    05-06-08 09:14 AM
    I ordered mine yesterday around 2pm CST, and then called back to confirm and also get a order number. Confirmed it was a curve but when I went online this morning and typed in the order number it is not there, strange. Making me think if I will get it sooner or later after the release date. Now that would upset me.
    check again today, it should show up!
    05-06-08 09:14 AM
    If you ordered it over the phone it won't let you look it up online...the online search is for orders placed online only. You have to call customer service to find out the status of it. I had tried online and it would never show up, but I would called and they would find it instantly.
    05-06-08 09:29 AM
    ugh, just tried for the 4th time. the sales rep said it was only available online, and when i told her i couldn't find it online, she sent me to an internet person, and she says it's not available till the 9th....this is getting frustrating
    05-06-08 09:36 AM
    With all the excitement of the Curve. Is there any reason (other than traveling overseas) that someone would buy the 8830?
    05-06-08 09:43 AM
    Was at a VZW store yesterday the associate told me the stores get the curves on Friday the 9th and the can't sell them until Tue the 13th. He went and got the display phone for me showed me my corp discount and how much it will cost me $104. I can wait 7 more days for that, I'm cool.
    05-06-08 09:47 AM
    WooooHooooo! I finally got a rep that helped me. My curve should be here Wednesday! Thanks Derrick!
    Feels good when someone actually can help to get what you need.
    05-06-08 10:08 AM
    If you ordered it over the phone it won't let you look it up online...the online search is for orders placed online only. You have to call customer service to find out the status of it. I had tried online and it would never show up, but I would called and they would find it instantly.
    I just did that this morning, the rep gave me the route number and said I should have it today, but FedEx says tomorrow at 7pm, I hope not, my office closes at 5. I think I might have to drive to the FedEx operation center to get it. It wouldn't be the first time I had to that
    05-06-08 10:11 AM
    fedex is showing mine on the truck ready for delivery....it says it will be hrer by 7 but all other phones ive ordered frm vzw have got here about mid day they just tell you by 7 just incase they run really late. usually after about 4 they start doing pick ups
    05-06-08 10:17 AM
    Called vzw last night from my ancient 7250 BB and was able order the curve, no problem. It should be here on Thursday. When I called 611 they transferred me to telesales and Mitchell hooked me right up. He told me that they are not allowed to promote it till Friday, but if customers specifically ask for it they have been given the go ahead to sell it. Hope that helps.
    I'm not so sure about that. I did SPECIFICALLY request an 8330 and was NOT able to buy one. I'm very disappointed that it seems to be a hit-and-miss game.
    05-06-08 10:35 AM
    Can anyone tell me the price you paid if you did NOT get it with a two-year contract? Like, you just bought the phone? Any rebates?
    05-06-08 10:57 AM
412 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD