09-10-08 01:47 PM
31 12
tools
    I went from the Pearl to the Curve and while I'm one of the few who loves SureType, qwerty aint so bad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 02:35 AM
    Well I got my Curve on Sunday been using it for almost a week now.. I love the addition memory I run Viigo all day like I use to without worry about my memory.. The Camera is fun to lol.

My only complaint is I have to charge it every night... My BB start at 5:30 a.m. and by 9/10 p.m. the battery it down to 15%, my only complaint. (but that might be normal because of the camera) My 8830 could go like 3 days without needing a real charge.

So far I've been using my 8830 Belt clip for 8330 not the most perfect fit but it will due for now. Does anyone have a belt clip for 8330? I just want to know how smoothly it fits in the belt clip because its a bit rough putting my 8330 in the 8830 belt clip (probably because it the wrong belt clip lol)

I purchased the Seidio holster for $29.99 minus 25% at my local verizon store. I am not sure if they still have it in stock, but you can also order it through seidio.com online. However you would miss out on the discount if you have been a longtime customer like I have been.
    09-08-08 07:22 PM
    Just got my pink BB on Friday, it comes with a sleeve case but no belt clip and earphones. I purchased a leather case for mine from VZW because I still have a company discount.
    Got my pink curve 2 weeks ago and it came with sleeve and earphones. Your box must have just been missing them.
    09-09-08 01:04 PM
    Best phone I have ever owned!!! Without a doubt.
    09-09-08 11:51 PM
    I am up for an upgrade at the end of this week, I've had an 8830 and I am thinking about getting the 8330 mainly because of the addition. Flash 96 MB will be really nice compared the 48 MB on my 8830 (of which I have 22 free, but something has been eating my memory quite a bit lately).

I am bedating on waiting to see how the Thunder 9530 turns out but I don't think I can do a touch screen and I really do prefer the full QWERTY keyboard. So am I probably going to go with the Curve.

So far though we have seen the planned releases for other carriers T-Mobile, AT&T, etc but nothing for VZW has there been any rumor that VZW will get the Javelin or Bold?
    I highly doubt it because of the fact that vzw is supposed to come out with the thunder this year so i doubt they will be introducing a new bb anytime soon!
    09-10-08 12:19 AM
    Isn't there supposed to be an event tomorrow in SF where RIM unveils new blackberries? I swear I just saw something liek that this morning.
    09-10-08 01:47 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD