See attachment. Got the Storm but model shows up as that so none of the links like "see accessories for your device" and things work cause it doesn't seem to be recognizing the phone I have even though I purchased right through a verizon store.
    11-24-08 11:19 PM
    Well i trust no one does maintenance on that site very much... but anyway try going to your profile in my verizon account and see if the owners account number is there, if it isnt enter your new phones number....if that dont work then verizon hasnt uploaded a picture of your phone yet.
    11-24-08 11:38 PM
    Well i trust no one does maintenance on that site very much... but anyway try going to your profile in my verizon account and see if the owners account number is there, if it isnt enter your new phones number....if that dont work then verizon hasnt uploaded a picture of your phone yet.
    yes the phone number of my account didn't change.. which is what I painted through

I do not see any options for changing the device etc.. and my phone is working on the network and it used to show up as my old phone now it displays that grey pic so im getting the phone image isnt there yet..
    11-24-08 11:46 PM
    There is no graphic for the Storm yet on that site. Give them some time. It took VZW months to get an 8830 pic up once that model released.
    11-25-08 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD