My boyfriend has to travel to GreenBay Wi in a few weeks and I wanted to send my blackberry with him because I have nation wide on verizon and he does not on US Cellular. If I sent my BB with him and kept his phone(it is just a plain flip phone) could I get my calls sent to his #? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 11:21 AM
    Well...technically this could work for one of you. You can send him your Blackberry and have his calls forwarded to it. However you wouldn't be able to have his phone and have your calls forwarded to it cause then it puts the calling in a endless loop. I'm assuming this would be the case...never had this scenario before.

Short of you not having a phone, you 2 would prob be better off trading phones AND phone numbers for the short period of time. Perhaps just edit your personal greeting on each other's voicemail.
    01-29-09 11:49 AM
    I just need my calls transfered to his #. So I guess I need his AND my calls going to HIS # and no calls going to the blackberry. Clear as mud, right? Anyway..if you can have your calls transfered to another # how do you do it? Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 03:27 PM
    I belive the code is *72and then the 10 digit phone number and hit the send/green button. you should hear three beeps. Toend *73 send
    01-29-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD